SOLD: FS: Campfire Andromeda 2019 Edition w/ Final Audio Tips & Green Case

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent, As-New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Bankstown Hospital
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Bank Transfer, PayPal for Shipping
Reason for selling: No use, purchased speakers and permanently WFH moving forward.

Further information: 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Hi there again SNA,

Looking to sell my Campfire Andromedas that I had purchased from Minidisc Chatswood on the 4th of December 2019. 

They are in as-new condition, no blemishes, marks and work perfectly I would estimate less than < 100 hrs of usage at most, WFH kicked in early for me.  
My purchase invoice will also be included as there is plenty of warranty left on them (as he also mentioned Australia's consumer laws kick in extending the warranty from other customer experiences).

They come with everything initially included, nothing is missing and I will keep them aside in the box.

Comes with an iFi IEMatch that won't be used, though occasionally one side cuts out if you twist the cable at extreme angles (it messes up the sound sig in my opinion though, I didn't like it on the iFi xDSD).

Would prefer cash on pickup rather than posting out, auditions fine as COVID restrictions have loosened also.

Can ship out, quoting $15 for now but will likely be extra as I will definitely opt for insured postage covering the entire sale amount.

Feel free to send through any questions.

IMG_20200604_210441.thumb.jpg.607818a2ccbb2ab02bdd1abc423857db.jpg

IMG_20200604_210428.thumb.jpg.29fefbfc48695fb70df8aefd556f772f.jpgIMG_20200604_210401.thumb.jpg.4de703d23065dc1f12ccca7304449d6e.jpg

My thanks & kind regards.

Edited by yipskiddlydoo
I didn't realise there was a 2020 model and removed the words "latest model"