WTB: Epson EH-TW9300/9400 Projector

slowey16

Item: Epson EH-TW9300/9400
Price Range: $2000-$2200
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

Looking for an upgrade for my projector, preferably an Epson EH-TW9300/9400 or similar, somewhere in Vic, but happy to have one posted and make payment by PayPal if absolutely necessary.

Thanks guys

25 minutes ago, TDX said:

9300 maybe for the price range. 9400 is the very new model so maybe hard for the price range.

Yeah I’ve seen a few 9300s go for $2000-ish. Just looking for something at that level of quality :)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, slowey16 said:

Yeah I’ve seen a few 9300s go for $2000-ish. Just looking for something at that level of quality :)

there was a 9400 that went for bit over your budget so never know ! bargains do come up :) yeah just comes down to what someone let go at :)  but

3 hours ago, betty boop said:

there was a 9400 that went for bit over your budget so never know ! bargains do come up :) yeah just comes down to what someone let go at :)  but

Yeah especially in these trying times,  but I would be prepared to spend a bit more for a 9400 rather than hold out long term. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, evil c said:

Yeah especially in these trying times,  but I would be prepared to spend a bit more for a 9400 rather than hold out long term. 

id definitely go 9400 over 9300.....

1 hour ago, evil c said:

Ideally I’ll be able to find a 9400, but I also have to convince the wife we should stretch the budget if necessary haha.

6 minutes ago, slowey16 said:

Ideally I’ll be able to find a 9400, but I also have to convince the wife we should stretch the budget if necessary haha.

Trust me, seeking forgiveness is the best option- once she settles into a few movies you'll be in the good books! ?

6 minutes ago, evil c said:

Trust me, seeking forgiveness is the best option- once she settles into a few movies you'll be in the good books! ?

Lol I hope so.

Do you (or anyone else) have any input as to how much better the 9400 is than the 9300? There’s a 9300 for sale on Gumtree at the moment for $2500 including a new lamp - and I’d negotiate it down in price a bit from there.

6 minutes ago, slowey16 said:

Lol I hope so.

Do you (or anyone else) have any input as to how much better the 9400 is than the 9300? There’s a 9300 for sale on Gumtree at the moment for $2500 including a new lamp - and I’d negotiate it down in price a bit from there.

Well @betty boop has already mentioned stick with the 9400 and I did! ?

7 minutes ago, evil c said:

Well @betty boop has already mentioned stick with the 9400 and I did! ?

True, true. Patience is sadly not my strong suit, so I’ll have to try to resist the temptation for instant gratification haha.

19 minutes ago, slowey16 said:

True, true. Patience is sadly not my strong suit, so I’ll have to try to resist the temptation for instant gratification haha.

Ha ha,  I thought instant gratification was going for the quick, cheaper alternative while long term is going for the quality that won't need replacing when you tire of the cheaper. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 05/06/2020 at 1:12 PM, betty boop said:

I just scored a factory second 9400 for $2700. At least $1300 less than any new price. So exciting!

• Like 1