Vinyl in the Southern Highland?

Wow not being an expert on that area, but would say very low chance of finding anything

you could try Vinnies, Red Cross and any other similar.  But looking at google maps they still say temporarily closed

• Like 1

Its called the Nostalgia Factory -  perhaps not as full of vinyl as I imagined it was.   Its probably just a couple of boxes they've picked up from estate sales. There might have been another little shop behind it.  Wife hates me browsing records so I didnt have time to linger and check it out properly.

records.jpg

• Like 1

On 04/06/2020 at 5:54 PM, Demondes said:

you could try Vinnies, Red Cross and any other similar.  But looking at google maps they still say temporarily closed

I will never forget the time I took my less favourite records to Vinnies.

The old bag who took the boxes from me at the counter started sifting through them and pulled out a Gladys Knight record and put it aside - presumably for herself.

I was telling a mate about it and he said yeah the only reason his mates wife volunteered was so she could take first pickings and sell the valuable stuff on ebay.

I suppose if you volunteer to help in St Vinnies you might feel entitled to some of the spoils , but donors have an expectation that ALL the stuff goes to charity.

• Like 1

Found some great records at a stall in Dirty Jane's in Bowral. Lovely couple that run it said there isn't really anywhere else in the highlands.

Paid $85 for a Black Sabbath - Paranoid in VG+/VG+ and I'm calling that a win.