MTsoul

WTB: Stax SRD Pro headphone amp

Item: Stax SRD Pro
Price Range: $400-$600
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: I have a pair of Stax SR-L500 mk1 and I'd like to use an SRD in my setup to switch the signal between speakers and headset.

Require the PRO bias to work with my headphones. 

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sly_bastard
      Item Condition: 10/10 Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Replaced it with another amp Further information:

Great little amp, clean sounds and low noise floor. As seen on audio science, 6 watts of power at 16 ohm per channel. 

Looking for pick up preferable, if interstate and request PayPal and shipping will be at buyers expense.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Ejohn
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Keysborough State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Headphone amplifier is no longer required and rarely used. Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By sir sanders zingmore
      Item: STAX SR-007 MKII ear speaker thingies
      Price Range: depends on condition 
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:
      If you are thinking of selling, let's chat

• By GKA87
      Item Condition: Used - Good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: CAPEL SOUND State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Got the upgrade itch. Selling my Burson Play. 

I'm selling my Burson Play, as I have the itch to upgrade to a balanced DAC, it's still in good condition, comes with original packaging and all accessories (includes remote control), and has never been opened up and had OpAmps rolled. 

Sounds excellent, and has the novel features of rollable OpAmps and being able to fit in a 5.25" drive bay of a computer case (also has a mic in) and Preamp.

Available for pick-up or postage at buyers expense, feel free to message me for further details.

• By hifiman
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash,EFT Reason for selling: NLR, Funding HT upgrade Further information: Both headphones and driver/DAC were bought from fellow SNAs and well taken care of. 

Photos: Headphones and driver/dac have original boxes so they can be shipped. Prefer to be sold together. 

DAC review: https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/review-stax-srm-d50-electrostatic-driver-and-dac

Stax headphone review: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/stax-sr-007-mk2.11923/reviews

PLEASE READ