Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Used - Excellent, Very Good
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Brighton
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal, Bank Transfer
Reason for selling: No Longer Required

Further information: 

David Bowie - Heroes Reissue UK 1981 Ex/Ex $15

Bob Booker & George Foster - Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts AUS 1968 VG/VG $8

Taylor Dayne - Can’t Fight Fate AUS 1989 Ex/VG $8

Janet Jackson - Control AUS 1986 Ex/Ex $8

Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water AUS 1970 VG/VG $10

Gloria Estefan - Cuts Both Ways AUS 1989 Ex/Ex $10

Wa Wa Nee - Wa Wa Nee AUS 1986 Red Vinyl Ex/Ex $20

Robert Palmer - Riptide AUS 1985 Ex/Ex $15

Postage at cost via Australia Post

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_1778.JPG

Edited by leolitfiba
picture updated
Posted (edited)

Can I pls get Simon Garfunkel, thanks

Edited by Niraj.shr

15 hours ago, Niraj.shr said:

Can I pls get Simon Garfunkel, thanks

It’s yours. Thank You

19 hours ago, Yardbird said:

Wa wa and Janet pls.

Sorry, Janet Jackson’s gone. I put the Wa Wa Nee aside for you

5 hours ago, singleendedamp said:

Can I have Gloria Estefan - Cuts Both Ways and Taylor Dayne - Can’t Fight Fate 

Still available and put aside for you 

I will take and can pickup if possible.

David Bowie - Heroes Reissue UK 1981 Ex/Ex $15

20 minutes ago, ollie_08 said:

I will take and can pickup if possible.

David Bowie - Heroes Reissue UK 1981 Ex/Ex $15

I will send a PM. Thank You

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By law18
      Item Condition: Excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: South Brisbane 4101 State: QLD Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer used often enough. Further information:

Speakers are in excellent condition and will come with their original box and receipt for warranty, of which I believe there is 2 years remaining. These are active speakers with 2x50W amplifiers per speaker. I previously owned passive X12's which were used in conjunction with a high quality amp and these are certainly comparable.

Any questions send me a message, including if you would like a quote to send them.

Thanks.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By ZOOTYtooty
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Maitland State: NSW Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: Not in use Further information: Anthem Processor pre with correction

See photos for details, in perfect condition it's the 50v 3d version have box and very happy to assist with shipping at agreed cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Ewok209
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balgowlah State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: No Longer Needed Further information:

The modmic is fully functional, comes with the magnet section (you will need to apply new double-sided tape to the headphone side).

Cable clips are intact etc.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By deepthought
      Item Condition: As new. Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal as a friend Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Up for sale, an Atlas Mavros Ultra Grun USB cable with A/B  connections. 1 meter length. This cable is in excellent condition and is about 6 months old. 2nd owner.
      I bought this to try it against the Wireworld Platinum USB cable. I was very close. Neither is "better" than the other. This cable has all the detail, bass clarity and dynamics of the WW. It is not etched or glarey or over smooth and buttery (a lot of USB cables make you pick one or the other). I would keep it except I have too many USB cables. Good pickup of harmonics in the music too. In absolute terms it is a tad sweeter than the WW USB cable with just a slightly more back of house midrange. It's also a thing of beauty.

https://www.atlascables.com/usb-mavros-grun.html
      https://hifiandmusicsource.com/2020/01/atlas-grun-with-mavros-usb-zeno-harmonic-hifi-review/
      https://www.atlascables.com/assets/files/pdfs-reviews/Mavros-Grun-USB_HFC-Sept-2019.pdf

RRP is $900

Photos:

• By dastrix
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ashfield State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup or EFT Reason for selling: Selling all HIFI Further information: Recently upgraded to the latest Katalyst architecture which means it has the balance of the warranty which is approx 4 years. Excellent condition, no visible marks. Original box and packaging.

Pretty much the best streamer on the planet and brand new its a very sizable sum in replacement value so save your self a tonne here. Includes Exact Link connections

Im selling all my Hifi gear and going a different direction. I also have a Klimax Kontrol (latest available)