Item Condition: near new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal as friends, Eft, Cash on pick up
Reason for selling: NLR too many amplifiers

Further information: "First and foremost, the amp's musical performance is flawless: The Orchestra is beautifully built as shown in the photos. The amp is hand-wired, point-to-point. The wiring and soldering are impeccably done.
The amp’s sound is warm richly colourful beautifully balanced, engaging,not fatiguing and very musical.
Hours go by and it just sounds sweet.
Recently checked and serviced with a clean bill of health.
The only mod I made was to replace the sides with natural red gum that is oiled. I did not like the composite timber sides.
Current retail is $5,200 Aud and with the dollar as it sits maybe more.
Jadis Orchestra is extremely unlikely to disappoint.
Open to best offers.

many reviews online and on you tube

http://www.audioreview.com/product/amplification/amplifiers/jadis/orchestra.html

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200209_165247.jpg

20200220_183818.jpg

20200209_173445.jpg

20200220_183841.jpg

20200209_163849.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CustomHT
      Item Condition: ex-demo Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Beverly Hills State: New South Wales Payment Method: Credit Card, EFT, Paypal, Zip, Humm Reason for selling: Further information: 
      Key Features:
      Amazon Alexa, Siri or Google Home Voice Control Google Cast Audio Streaming Apple Airplay 2 Audio Streaming HDMI ARC Connection For TV Audio 100W x 2 - Class D Amplifier MM Phono Stage WiFi Connectivity ESS 32 bit DAC  
      Current RRP: $1999

• By captaincheeese
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Toowoomba but can send safely State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, Paypal plus fees, bank transfer Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
      $500 Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Toowoomba but can safely freight State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, Paypal plus fees, bank transfer Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information: Three Bowers and Wilkins M1 Series 2 speakers in matte black. Very good condition with a few superficial scratches/marks. The grilles are all perfect with no dents in them.

These are the current model and sell new for $330 each. Happy to separate and sell individually or as a pair. Will come with wall mount brackets. 

Can send the with a courier at a reasonable rate so please just ask if interested. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Davidbigeye
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Dalkeith State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal confirmed Reason for selling: Not using, and want to buy a MV Agusta! Further information: Esoteric P-03 universal transport (this unit does not have an internal DAC), also plays DVDs, and can switch off the video circuitry completely!

Whilst DAC technology has moved along rapidly, a solid and accurate transport will always be a great investment into your hifi passion.
      The P-03 can also upconvert, and has seperate 'modules' in the constuction for audio/video/power supply.
      This transport mechanical build is second to none, and this is appreciated in the sound reproduction.

I bought this unit to have the ultimate HiFi and movie experience, sadly for various reasons I hardly used it. I estimate less than 50 discs played...(kids just watched the TV instead!), And I never got time to finish my all-out three speaker active triamp horn setup! But that's another story, hehe.

Located Perth. Able to pack and ship using sensative freight carrier.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By dles1972
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: KEW EAST State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Paypal (family/friends) Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Isotek Initium 1.5m power cord. In excellent condition, no box though

Photos:

• By deannepal
      Item Condition: Used in excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: MANDURAH State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Downsizing living arrangements Rare and exceptional sounding combination of Jamo R909 & Carver Crimson 350w tube mono blocks.
      I cannot realistically fit my existing stereo into my new living room area in my recently purchased apartment and therefore regretfully it is up for sale at approximately half the replacement cost including a combined cable cost of ~13k.

The detailed, dynamic and lively sound of the Jamo's combine with the nuanced, layered and holographic like sounding tube amps to present an enthralling presentation.

The Carver Amp tubes are guaranteed for a life of a minimum of 20 years due to the inherent design. They are fitted with Black Diamond Racing cone carbon fibre footers and with Herbies anti-vibration material on the bottom of the bodies and tube dampeners on all the critical tubes.

The Sound Science designed Music server is fitted with a Lynx 192/24 16 channel studio card, Panasonic Blu Ray/DVD/CD drive, Seasonic gold series LPS, WD Red 2x2TB HD, Samsung 60GB SSD for operating system with DB Poweramp & running latest J River software. Up to 32TB of external HD’s can be connected along with all other commonly used HiFi & computer components and it also has WiFi.

Included is a custom made ~3.5k Marri Wood entertainment unit made especially to house large & heavy components.
      All items are in good condition and kept in a smoke, child & pet free environment.

Jamo R909 reference open baffle speakers Carver Crimson 350W mono block tube amplifiers Weiss DAC202 DAC Music Vault Diamond music server designed by Sound Science in the US has a specially made ~1k US aluminium case with aircraft grade alloy face plate BSG signal completer Purepower 2000 power regenerator  
      Cardas Clear Reflection 2.5m speaker cables Cardas Clear 1.5m AC power cables x2 Cardas Clear M 1.5m AC cable Emerald Physics Conductor 1.5m AC Cable Furukawa 2.5m 20AMP IEC AC CABLE Silnote Poseidon Reference 1.5m XLR cables Silnote Poseidon Reference 1m XLR cables Furutech rhodium/carbon fibre XLR & RCA high end Music Server to DAC cables  
      Please note that any audition will be in a less than optimised environment.
      Pick up is the preferred option as combined weight is ~270kgs and ~400kgs when including the Marri wood entertainment unit.
      Genuine enquiries & realistic offers only please.

Photos:

PLEASE READ