Sign in to follow this  
Naz.shr

Found: Budget CD Player in good working order

Posted (edited)

Item: Budget CD Player in good working order
Price Range: 150 - 350
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info: Looking for a good condition used CD player from reputable brands - NAD, Rotel, Marantz, Denon etc. Currently using a cheap Sony cd player model CDP-397 and looking to upgrade to a better player. Bought a 5 disc sony player recently and had to get rid of it as it produced a loud hum.

I am in Perth (6060) Thank you.

Edited by Niraj.shr
found item

Niraj,

I have a selection of about 20 of them.

From the brands you mention, you could probably get a Marantz CD-40 or CD-50 from me.

I also have a Denon but it is a higher model and I would want more money for it.

I am in Wanneroo.

if you are interested, please send me a pm.

Cheers

Roman

16 minutes ago, rockeater said:

Niraj,

I have a selection of about 20 of them.

From the brands you mention, you could probably get a Marantz CD-40 or CD-50 from me.

I also have a Denon but it is a higher model and I would want more money for it.

I am in Wanneroo.

if you are interested, please send me a pm.

Cheers

Roman

Thanks, will pm

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gramophone
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal & Cash Reason for selling: No being used Further information:

This tuner is exceptional value for money. It is a true hi-fi component, well-build with a clean, bright and open sound. It features dual FM antenna inputs and build-in signal strength meter.

The tuner is in good working order with very little sign of use. Supplied with original manual.   Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Believe1980s
      Item Condition: AAA+ Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Roseville 2069 NSW or Sutherland 2232 NSW State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: Marantz NA6005 Streamer. Bluetooth, Spotify, Airplay... DAC with DSD support.
      Mint.
      Warranty until Aug 2022. (Purchased from Australian Authorized dealer, product registered at Marantz website)
      Original Box.

Use no more than 40 hours.
      Don't miss.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Tachines
      Item: NAD M10 Streaming Amplifier
      Price Range: 2000-2500 depending on condition, warranty etc
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: Looking for an intergreated amp with DAC and Bluetooth/Airplay in-built to pair with Dynaudio Excite X44, this all-in-one streamer really catched my eyes. If you have anything similar to M10 in this price range please also feel free to comment or PM.
    • By vik74au
      Item Condition: Used, excellent mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Keyborough or Wantirna State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal sent via Gift/Family and Friends, Cash, Bank transfer Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information: 
      Used Marantz AV8801 AV Preamp in excellent perfect condition for sale with accessories as in photos only.
      Highly regarded Made in Japan flagship AV 11.2 channel preamp with copper chassis and audiophile grade 2ch stereo capability to boot.
      Specs and Details

I don't have the original packing, so no sale via posting or courier for now.
      Due to current restrictions in Victoria, pickup or drop off around Wantirna or Keysborough suburbs only.
      Message me if you have purchase intention but located elsewhere to work out a solution.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By MAXXX
      Item Condition: Used, excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: Western Australia Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:
          Marantz MM7025  
      A 2-channel power amplifier which encourages various system configurations. Use one for dedicated two-channel listening, or use two as zone amplifiers to power speakers in different rooms.

Main Features

2x 140W RMS 8 ohm
      Current Feedback circuitry
      Balanced inputs
      Gold plated speaker terminals
      DC trigger control inputs

Great power amp, happy to  demo with Electrocompaniet EC 4.7 preamp (also for sale) and VAF i66 speakers.

VGC, no dents.

No original package, so local sale is preferred. (Can send well packed anywhere in Australia for $35, via courier with tracking).

Less than half price for current model...Last 3 photos are mine (the bad ones...)

Photos: