Bill125812

Making Quality Cables But now as a Commercial Member

Posted (edited)

Hi guys

I’ve decided to become a Commercial member , as I thought it wasn’t fair to the other commercial members that I was selling my cables through the member classified’s . ( I will still make them for members at cost, or near to cost ) 

There are some exciting new cables on the horizon , including a Speaker Cable that will simple compete with anything out there 

A web site is now being put together, so that making your cable decisions a little  easier 

Message me for anything you would like to know. 

Cheers 

Bill 

Edited by Bill125812

Hi Bill,

Excellent :thumb: Best wishes with the venture.

JJ

Congrats. Looking forward to receiving the cable this week :)

Thanks Guys.  

Nice one Bill !

In the first of perhaps a new Series - ASK BILL

"I love those RCA to 3.5mm jack ones you did for me - however I've whacked a new ADC in-between the chain now, which requires another RCA end for output.

Thus it doesn't need the 3.5 jack end - I need the cable as plain old RCA to RCA!  :) 

Should I get a new cable made, or should I get you to change the ends on the existing one?

regards

Wondering"

1 hour ago, Bill125812 said:

Hi guys

I’ve decided to become a Commercial member , as I thought it wasn’t fair to the other commercial members that I was selling my cables through the member classified’s . ( I will still make them for members at cost, or near to cost ) 

There are some exciting new cables on the horizon , including a Speaker Cable that will simple compete with anything out there 

A web site is now being put together, so that making your cable decisions a little  easier 

Message me for anything you would like to know. 

Cheers 

Bill 

Great work Bill.  I've noticed you make quality cables for a low cost, but have always donated to SNA.  Props to you. 

I'll be in touch in the near future re: a headphone cable.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, candyflip said:

Nice one Bill !

"I love those RCA to 3.5mm jack ones you did for me - however I've whacked a new ADC in-between the chain now, which requires another RCA end for output.

Thus it doesn't need the 3.5 jack end - I need the cable as plain old RCA to RCA!  :) 

Should I get a new cable made, or should I get you to change the ends on the existing one?

regards

Wondering"

Hi Jon 

By the time you post it back, and I change it over then post it back, I would suggest a new cable.  One of my Van Damme Star quad cables 

pm me and we can discuss further. But to give you an idea. 1m $40 inc postage

Edited by Bill125812

Good luck Bill with the website and new venture, happy customer 🙂

41 minutes ago, ollie_08 said:

Good luck Bill with the website and new venture, happy customer 🙂

Thanks Paul 

Good luck Bill with your new SNA commercial journey.

Looking forward to getting my new XLR's and hoprfully some RCAs for my TT in the near future

I think your skill will alleviate any requirement for luck Bill.

Well done.

Another happy customer.

1 minute ago, Batty said:

I think your skill will alleviate any requirement for luck Bill.

Well done.

Another happy customer.

Thanks Steve.  Appreciate the comment mate 

good one, Bill.

Fantastic Bill, great cables from a good bloke.

23 minutes ago, scuzzii said:

good one, Bill.

2 minutes ago, Analogueage said:

Fantastic Bill, great cables from a good bloke.

Thanks guys 

fantastic Bill ! I even ended up with a pair of your cables without buying off you ! so your stuff seems to find self in folks hands one ways or other and goes far and wide.

I did eventually buy and its super stuff for the money. I know you tend to do it at or near cost -- I am sure not actually making anything for your own time. I hope as a commercial member means you also do get compensated some for your great efforts...

Posted (edited)

Good luck with the new venture Bill !!!.

Edited by Ozflyer

3 hours ago, betty boop said:

fantastic Bill ! I even ended up with a pair of your cables without buying off you ! so your stuff seems to find self in folks hands one ways or other and goes far and wide.

I did eventually buy and its super stuff for the money. I know you tend to do it at or near cost -- I am sure not actually making anything for your own time. I hope as a commercial member means you also do get compensated some for your great efforts...

2 hours ago, Ozflyer said:

Good luck with the new venture Bill !!!.

Thanks fellas 

Takes a fair bit to impress me these days but the quality of Bill's products along with his outstanding communication and generosity of this man clearly demonstrates his passion for cables.

For me its a no brainer, high quality products at prices you could barely make for yourself so soon have a full complement of Bills work (waiting patiently for some speaker cables hint hint). Thing I like about these is its all proven tech without the voodoo and witchcraft (although i do have to admit to liking a bit of both at times :devil:)

18 minutes ago, Tubularbells said:

Takes a fair bit to impress me these days but the quality of Bill's products along with his outstanding communication and generosity of this man clearly demonstrates his passion for cables.

For me its a no brainer, high quality products at prices you could barely make for yourself so soon have a full complement of Bills work (waiting patiently for some speaker cables hint hint). Thing I like about these is its all proven tech without the voodoo and witchcraft (although i do have to admit to liking a bit of both at times :devil:)

Thanks Doug for your kind words.  Speaker cables that will blow your socks off is in the wind.  Not too long away now 

Must admit I'm another SNA member looking forward to the new speaker cables.

Cheers,

Interface.

Me too.

Sure do Richard.  Keeps me off the streets  

8 hours ago, candyflip said:

Nice one Bill !

regards

Wondering"

Do you still have need of the RCA - 3.5 ?