FS: Apogee Centaur minor hybrid ribbon speakers

Item Condition: Very good for age
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: East Toowoomba
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

For sale is a pair of Apogee Centaur Minors.

Had to grab these  after auditioning and buying  the Vandersteens at Kelossus - they sounded absolutely brilliant.

I have purchased better bass drivers (Dali Icon 6.5 inch) after reading about it here on SNA. It's made these from a good speaker into a great little performer. 

You get the original Vifa drivers with the purchase of the speaker. 

Happy to answer any questions. You can find the link to the original add below. 

Noticed some dirt on one of the surrounds of the drivers in the pictures. It just cleaned off.

Thanks for reading.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

MVIMG_20200531_093234.jpg

IMG_20200531_093414.jpg

IMG_20200531_093318.jpg

IMG_20200531_093245.jpg

IMG_20200531_092948.jpg

Luv' Apogee's, just beautiful sounding speakers.  A bit hard in Sydney to pick them up ...  listening to my Slant 8's at the moment, and my Centaurus Slant 6's which i brought new in LA are having their ribbons replaced at the Speaker hospital.   We are so fortunate to have Graz up on the Sunshine coast who manufactures new ribbons world wide for Apogees. GLWS 

• Like 1

Fantastic little ribbons. The ribbons themselves are in mint condition and sat idle for years. They were virtually NOS when I bought them and never missed a beat.  The woofer upgrade was a worthwhile improvement and increased their power handling significantly.

These are great as 2nd pair of speakers for a different flavour every now and again. The ribbons have their strengths for certain styles of music and are worth a try.