Posted (edited)

Item: Budget turntable (modern preferred or good working order vintage)
Price Range: 100$ - 300$
Item Condition:  Used
Extra Info: looking to buy a beginner  budget turntable preferably from brands Rega (Planar 1) , Project (Essential, Debut),  Technics etc

I am in Perth (6060)

Edited by Niraj.shr
Found item

Hey Niraj, 

I have an old rotel that might be of interest. Will PM you photos and details. thanks.

12 minutes ago, thejt said:

Hey Niraj, 

I have an old rotel that might be of interest. Will PM you photos and details. thanks.

Thank you 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brian_S
      Item Condition: Near perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Red Hill South State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal +3%, Cash on pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded to LP12 Further information:

It’s time to let this baby go to a new home. I really love this turntable but now that I have my (way more expensive) LP12 properly set up and upgraded, it just can’t quite compete.
      But that’s not a shortcoming, it’s just a fact of hifi life....
      At it’s price point I don’t believe that the RP6 had many (if any) real challengers.
      This unit has been upgraded with the Groovetracer bearing and sub platter, and has an Edwards Audio Little (Blue) Belter drive belt installed – both mods made a significant improvement to the original sound (that was already very very good).
      I’ve also included an unused (still packaged) Rega white belt, as well as the original Rega black belt.
      The Exact cart (factory fitted) has approx 250 hours on it and performs perfectly.
      The PSU has just been service checked by Andrew at Hifi Restorations in Melbourne and provides 33 and 45 RPM speed selection instantaneously at the push of a button.
      Everything is in near new condition with the exception of the clear cover that has some very small barely visible scuff marks.
      I make it a practice to retain all OEM packaging and service manuals, so the RP6 will be boxed as it was when it left the shop. For the buyer’s peace of mind I will forward photos of the packing process prior to shipment / pickup.
      I originally purchased this from Lintone Audio in the UK, so the 230V – 24V AC adapter has a UK plug. I’ve included an Aus/UK plug adapter in the package. It runs faultlessly on Australian mains power.
      Pickup is available but unfortunately auditioning is not.

Sale price includes donation to SNA.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By matty_reptile
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Reservoir State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading High end quality hardware in excellent condition. Selling due to different direction (mcintosh upgrades).

Rock solid dac, completely changed my listening experience with all digital sources/ inputs. I ran my tv, CD player, airplay and laptop all through this little powerhouse. 

Great investment for a fraction of the cost of some high end dacs. Excellent condition but not original packaging. Would prefer local pickup but am happy to arrange safe shipping at buyers extra cost. 

Price  is negotiable. 

https://www.stereophile.com/content/rega-dac-da-processor

• By King12a
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hornsby Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Further information:

Rega dac
      High end quality hardware in excellent condition. 
      Rock solid dac, completely changed my listening experience with all digital sources/ inputs. 
      Great investment for a fraction of the cost of some high end dacs. Excellent condition but not original packaging. Would prefer local pickup but am happy to arrange safe shipping at buyers extra cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By awayward
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Port Macquarie State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:
      In perfect condition except for a small mark on the lid, refer to photo.
      I’m sorry but pickup only as I don’t have any packaging.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By MartyK
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: NA State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash On Pickup Reason for selling:  

Unable to be sold at this time. Please remove post