Posted (edited)

Item: Budget turntable (modern preferred or good working order vintage)
Price Range: 100$ - 300$
Item Condition:  Used
Extra Info: looking to buy a beginner  budget turntable preferably from brands Rega (Planar 1) , Project (Essential, Debut),  Technics etc

I am in Perth (6060)

Edited by Niraj.shr
Found item

Hey Niraj, 

I have an old rotel that might be of interest. Will PM you photos and details. thanks.

12 minutes ago, thejt said:

Hey Niraj, 

I have an old rotel that might be of interest. Will PM you photos and details. thanks.

Thank you 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MartyK
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: NA State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash On Pickup Reason for selling:  

Unable to be sold at this time. Please remove post
    • By Hilltop Rob
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Laidley State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: Not needed 12.4 mm thick.

18mm spigot.

To the best of my knowledge, this will fit pretty much all Rega P/RP/Planar turntables - 1/2/3/4/5/6/7 etc.

Excellent condition aside from a couple of superficial marks.

I've done my best to photograph them. The one near the spindle nearly goes all the way around. No idea how it got there, but it's not really noticeable.

Thanks for looking.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By King12a
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hornsby Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Further information:

Rega dac
      High end quality hardware in excellent condition. 
      Rock solid dac, completely changed my listening experience with all digital sources/ inputs. 
      Great investment for a fraction of the cost of some high end dacs. Excellent condition but not original packaging. Would prefer local pickup but am happy to arrange safe shipping at buyers extra cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Fugushima
      Ive got an SL-10 recently and would really like recommendations other than the almost unobtainable EPS-310MC that it originally came with
      - Its currently got an audio technica 311EP mounted 

Does anyone have any suggestions? MM or MC options welcome! 
    • By DarrenT
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Harcourt State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Funding other prjects Price lowered from 10,990 to 9,990. Need gone this week. No offers, price firm.
      Further information:
       Pickup Only - No Postage - Location Harcourt 90 min north of Melbourne. Description: Mint condition - 9 months old MATCHED SERIAL NUMBERED PAIR. Lids (not pictured) are still wrapped & sealed. Boxes with cables & leads, rubber matt, manual, still sealed. Always kept in studio, never gigged. Magic turntables to use & the sound is way better than the previous series Technics. Price is firm don't bother messaging me about a lower offer. These are currently selling for $14,000AU new. If you've never used these to mix on then your missing out & unqualified to make a judgment if they are worth it. They are just amazing. Regrettable sale to fund other projects

Photos:  
      PLEASE READ