Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup.
Reason for selling: Looking to upgrade

Further information: Best sounding audio player at this price point. No longer being sold in store. Condition is excellent. I have taken great care of it (as I do with all my items). Includes all accessories (paperwork, box, screen protector etc) and a silicon and leather case. Purchased from an authorized dealer. Original receipt can be provided. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Sydney based with postage available if required.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20200517_204433.jpg

IMG_20200517_204421.jpg

IMG20200517204457.jpg

IMG20200517204724.jpg

IMG20200517204251.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By james383
      Item Condition: Lightly Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: 5095 State: South Australia Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Upgraded not being used. FIIO headphone DAC & AMP.. Great condition hardly used.

Good entry level upgrade for computer or desktop setup and will make a noticeable difference to most headphones over using PC headphone jack..

Have upgrade and no longer required been sitting on a drawer in the box for a while so time to clean out some surplus audio gear.

Comes with box and original cables and band.

Battery is good and run time is close to what it was when new.

Can post at buyer's expense.. 

• By james383
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: 5095 State: South Australia Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, CASH Reason for selling: Upgraded to M11 Pro Good condition Fiio X5 first gen DAP plus Fiio E12 Mont Blanc Amp.
      Comes with stacking kit, bands and 3.5 to 3.5 connecting cable.
      Everything works for both items and batteries are good with near new run times still.
      Only blemish is rubber like surface treatment on scroll wheel has come off. However this has been cleaned up and still works perfectly.
      X5 has 2 x MicroSD card slots nut does not come with SD cards.

• By Wyd4
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Ballarat State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal/EFT Reason for selling: Not using it Further information:  Hey there,  I picked this up out of curiousity when I was offered a store credit for another product that was faulty.  It sounds great for a bluetooth device and even better when over usb.  Surprisingly does a decent job of powering my HD6xx, but its just not being used and has been sitting on my desk for most of the week.
      Figured given these are pain to get your hands on someone else might have more use for it. 
      Purchased from Addicted to Audio, not eBay etc.

• By Masseey
      Hi Guys , 
      I am using a vintage Rotel integrated amplifier to power by stereo speakers and noticed that one channel is 10db louder than the other.

Is that because of the amplifier is old?
      Using the same speaker cables on left and  right speakers. Connected via mobile using the RCA cable.

Attached the measurements using the db meter. It's approximate only.

Thanks

• By Gregory13
      Item: Fiio FA7 earphones
      Price: $369
      Item Condition: Like new (9.9/10)
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      In absolutely amazing condition. Includes all accessories. Purchased only a few days ago and used 2 times with one set of eartips (which have been cleaned using alcohol wipes). Selling for $100 under retail which is a fantastic price since fiio never go on sale.
      The fit is exceptional and they are a great sounding IEM for their price. Reason for selling is because I decided to upgrade soon after buying them. Please message me if you have any questions.