Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Brooklyn
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc
Reason for selling: No longer Required

Further information:   Hello all, I am upgrading to the Karousel bearing and so I no longer need (nor can I use) the Tiger-paw Tranquility. I purchased this piece about 2 years from tiger-paw for $800.00 Australian dollars. 

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you for looking!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

Edited by mrf0ster
Added Link to Tiger-paw
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ThisMustBeThePlace
      Item: Linn Sondek LP12 or Thorens TD125 (or similar)
      Price Range: $1200-$2500 
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:

Looking for a Linn Sondek LP12. Preferably Melbourne. Will also consider a Thorens TD 125 dependent on upgrades, condition and price tag. 

What’s out there?
    • By mrf0ster
      Item Condition: Used Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Brooklyn State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Another product I never got around to using as I actually use a Ikea Kallax table which works great for me.
      The VulKan wall shelf has been designed to be an effective, light weight, and rigid mounting platform for the LP12 or other high performance turntable. It features a thin wall steel frame constructed to be as light but rigid as possible, and offers three or four point spike decoupling for the top shelf. The frame is finished in matt black powder coat process. In conjunction with specially imported wall fixings, which provide filtering from wall vibration, the VulKan wall shelf assembly has been designed to offer a consistent, stable platform for a turntable.
      https://www.tiger-paw.com/vulkan-wall-shelf
      Thank for looking.  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: Linn LP12 with Ittok LV11 in black with external Stamford Audio Mose Hercules power supply and new Ortofon blue cartridge ( not fitted in shots)
      Price: $2800  or very near offer.
      Item Condition: Excellent, up to date, serviced with new ortofon blue cartridge with option to upgrade to brand new unopened Dynavaector 10x5 for extra $700.
      Reason for selling: Have upgraded and changing entire system and had 3 decks and who needs 3 decks, I am not Carl Cox after all.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only- can be packed well for shipping at buyers expense-
      Extra Info:
      Classic and almost perfect example of amazing constantly update-able turntable which has been around for 40 years, i can check serial number which will show age but plinth is newer style so guessing mid 90s. The ittok lv11 was the 3rd our of 4 arm in the range, wih the basic, akito ,ittok and ekos at the top of the range, today the Akito is $3195 on its own. http://revolutionturntable.com.au/shop/products/turntables/linn-akito-tonearm/. Extras that can update the board would include the trampolin base board and Kore the new updated sub chassis and arm board upgrade. that's the great thing with an LP12 you can keep upgrading as your budget allows and end up with a turntable worth 20k or more. Update the arm and the cart as you feel you want to or listen to one of the best overall record decks for the money of the last few decades. Having owned a mitchel gyrodek, a rega p9 and 2 lp12's the lp12 always has a very large soft spot in my hifi system. Just dont play" jump- jump up and get down" and get the kids dancing close by. it needs a solid base or isolation shelf in that case or otherwise it can sit proudly on top of any dedicated hifi unit or shelf.

Linn LP12
      Few products stand out in the High End Audio world like the legendary Sondek LP 12. Arriving in 1973 the LP 12 set the standard for Transcription Turntables. Established Linn Audio products as a High End Marque and elevated Ivor Tiefenbrun into the ranks of Hi Fi legends all with one Turntable. 1973 was a long time ago and Linn has not stood on its laurels, The LP 12 has undergone many upgrades, modifications and enhancements whilst remarkably looking like a “normal” turntable and still bearing a strong unshakable ancestry to the very first Sondek.

Auditions in Perth welcome, comes from clean smoke free environment but was always my last turntable to go to as it has fully adjustable suspension and we have wooden floors and many kids so my day to day deck was a rega p9 which was just easier to use. However it nows sits on a dedicated turntable shelf and works much better. Thanks for looking 

Pictures: