WTB: Parasound, Halo Intergrated Stereo Amp

Item: Parasound, Halo Intergrated Stereo Amp wanted
Price Range: price to be negotiated per condition and age
Item Condition: Ex Demo or Used
Extra Info: contact me if you are selling the amp mentioned above.

Still looking for this Amp if anyone if selling

Edited by Basspanda82
Update
  • Basspanda82 changed the title to WTB: Parasound, Halo Intergrated Stereo Amp
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: Fair Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Six channel power amp from legendary company Parasound.  Bought for use with AVR but due to its limitations putting it for sale. Original owner has used all channels and labelled accordingly.
      Specs in pic.
      Tested Ch1, 2 and 3 with my preamp and works, other channels might need repair.
      Local pickup only due to size or can drop to Pack & SEND.
      Donation to SNA on successful sale. 
      https://parasound.com/vintage/hca806a.php

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      Selling used Vincent SV-237 (SV237) hybrid integrated amplifier.

I am the second owner, I purchased it off a fellow SNA member 8 days ago. Just selling it as I decided not to buy speakers anymore.....
      please refer to the link below:

it is engineered by Frank Blohbaum of Thorens fame (amongst others).

The original owner of the amp upgraded the 6N1P's to Voshkod Rocket 6N1P-EV's and the 12AX7 to a telefunken.

The only blemish on it is the tiniest of dents on the top edge of the face plate (see pictures).

I tested it and it is fully functional

Being a hybrid integrated amplifier, the original tubes can be rolled if desired  

I have the original box and would prefer local pick up as it is VERY heavy, but happy to ship it at buyer's expense.

Remote controller, original packaging, manuals, batteries (for the remote) and power cable is included. I can also provide the receipt 

thank you!
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By sk280
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Pennant Hills Area, 2120 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Osko, PayPal Reason for selling: Funding upgrade Further information:
       Parasound ZAMP V.3 Two Channel Amplifier
      - In excellent as new condition sonically and cosmetically: 9/10.
      - Clean Parasound sound, sounds fantastic, nice toroid power transformer.
      - Well reviewed and sounds great as a headphone amplifier as well.
      - This is the current model and sold in Australia for $700.
      - Pickup from Pennant Hills area, NSW 2120.
      - Can ship at buyers expense

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By DSD_Fan
      Item: Parasound P5 Pre-amp
      Price Range: Depends on condition
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:

After a Parasound P5 pre-amp
      Let me know what you have, must be able to ship to the Gold Coast

Just after a nice 2.1 Preamp, if you have others, let me know

• By Sonorlink
      Item Condition: near new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal as friends, Eft, Cash on pick up Reason for selling: NLR too many amplifiers Further information: "First and foremost, the amp's musical performance is flawless: The Orchestra is beautifully built as shown in the photos. The amp is hand-wired, point-to-point. The wiring and soldering are impeccably done.
      The amp’s sound is warm richly colourful beautifully balanced, engaging,not fatiguing and very musical.
      Hours go by and it just sounds sweet.
      Recently checked and serviced with a clean bill of health.
      The only mod I made was to replace the sides with natural red gum that is oiled. I did not like the composite timber sides.
      Current retail is $5,200 Aud and with the dollar as it sits maybe more.
      Jadis Orchestra is extremely unlikely to disappoint.
      Open to best offers.
      many reviews online and on you tube
      http://www.audioreview.com/product/amplification/amplifiers/jadis/orchestra.html

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.