Sign in to follow this  
pleung1997

SOLD: NAD M51 DAC

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Doncaster East
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup, Bank Txf
Reason for selling: upgraded to another DAC

Further information: 

NAD M51 DAC for sale, asking $800 (including postage within Australia). This DAC works perfectly and the sound is amazing, details and musical. There are some scratches/marks on the top (check the photos) but the front panel still  looks perfect. Those  marks doesn't affect the sound quality. This DAC has many kinds of inputs (see the specs below), it supports 24-bit/192kHz and equipped with both RCA and balanced outputs. It comes with remote but no original packing. I will pack it carefully if postage required. NAD M51 is definitely a wonderful DAC in term of sound quality. A lot of positive reviews can be found on web easily. 

Spec: 
 Remote-controlled digital-to-analog converter. Digital inputs: AES/EBU (XLR), S/PDIF coaxial & optical, 2 HDMI (stereo only), USB 2.0; all support up to 24-bit/192kHz. Digital output: HDMI. Analog outputs: left & right RCA (unbalanced), left & right XLR (balanced). Output impedance: 47 ohms (unbalanced), 110 ohms (balanced). Output level: 2V RMS. Frequency response: ±0.5dB (ref. 20Hz–96kHz at 192kHz sample rate. Signal/noise: >125dB (ref. 0dBFS 2V out). Channel separation: >115dB (ref. 0dBFS volume –1dB). AC supply: 100–240V, 50–60Hz. Power requirement: 16W.

reviews:

https://www.whathifi.com/au/nad/m51/review
https://www.stereophile.com/content/nad-m51-direct-digital-da-converter
https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/498-nad-masters-m51-direct-digital-digital-to-analog-converter

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

IMG_3167.jpg

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3169.jpg

This a lovely  sounding dac I use to have one shouldn’t have sold it Glws. 

These were the go to DAC for a very long time, would still sound awesome because quality lasts.

I had one of these a few years ago. Such a good sounding and flexible Dac 

this is a real bargain 

GLWS 

Yes, my first DAC. Lovely, signature NAD sound - full, rich, highly enjoyable. GLWTS.

thank you so much for all yr comments... Yes, M51 is really a good DAC. I sell it just because i started to use Roon and want to try DSD ...... 

Very tempting!...