Item Condition: Excellent, like new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: North Balgowlah
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further information: 

Cambridge AUDIO CP2 MM/MC Phono Preamp for your consideration.

Great inexpensive little phono pre. Decent soundstage, precise. Great reviews online. Used with a Rega Planar 3 with great results; selling because of upgrade. Maybe lacks a little power, compensates with great sound.

Second owner, bought from a StereoNet member last year. Great condition, no scratches, functionally excellent of course.

Little info from the web:

- built-in balance control for fine correction of left- and right-channel cartridge output

- acoustically damped full-metal chassis with thick, brushed aluminum front panel

- discrete transistor input stages instead of I.C.s for greater dynamics and lower noise

- single-ended 'Class A' gain stage with audiophile-grade passive RIAA equalization

- defeatable subsonic filter to eliminate very low frequency 'rumble'

- external power supply for reduced noise and interference

- gain: 39dB(MM), 55dB(MC)

- signal-to-noise ratio: greater then 86dB(MM), greater than 72dB(MC)

- THD: less than 0.009%(MM), less than 0.002%(MC) (20-20,000 Hz)

- RIAA response accuracy: ±0.3dB (20-50,000 Hz) with subsonic filter off

- crosstalk at 20 kHz: greater than 83dB(MM), greater than 69dB(MC)

A great buy for newcomers to the phono world.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_4691.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Moved to pre and pro combo Further information:
       Selling my Cambridge Audio CXA 60 as I have moved to pre and power combo. Bought Feb 2020.  Really great amp and would love to keep it but spent more than expected on recent purchase. Preference to local pickup in Perth. Can post as have the original packaging. 
      Contribution to SNA upon successful sale. 

What HiFi magazine in awarding the CXA60 "Product of the Year" in its category 2 years in a row ratified how much they thought of this amplifier.Their words from their review........"Delivering in every aspect,the CXA60 remains the most exciting  and competitively featured package out there.It looks smart,has a wide spread of connections and delivers a solid competitive sound that manages to be exciting and easy to listen to in equal measure."

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By lordvader82
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Reservoir State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, PayId or Cash Reason for selling: No longer required I bought this 340R earlier this year from this site, but have since replaced it, as I needed more HDMI.
      Great sounding unit, but will inform of some caveats:
      Volume knob is a bit flacky - so use the remove instead Being an older unit, HDMI devices (especially new ones) may, or may not work well
      Photos:

• By lordvader82
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Reservoir State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, PayId or Cash Reason for selling: NLR  
      I bought this 340R earlier this year from this site, but have since replaced it, as I needed more HDMI.
      Great sounding unit, but will inform of some caveats:
      Volume knob is a bit flacky - so use the remove instead Being an older unit, HDMI devices (especially new ones) may, or may not work well
      Photos:

• By JC71
      Item Condition: Used - clean, good working order Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Aveley State: WA Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT, PayPal (fees at buyer's expense) Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:

My faithful servant for the last few years. Bought to replace a Yamaha RX-V2600, and was so impressed I replaced most of my gear with Cambridge Audio gear over time.

Very clean unit from a kid-free, pet-free home, in great condition for its age.

Includes original remote (which has a broken battery cover - sticky tape holds it closed - and a dent in the side - see pics). Doesn't affect remote operation in any way.

includes printed manual.

Received great reviews at the time - with a "conservatively" rated 100W into 8 ohms x7 or 120W into 2 channels. Big toroidal power transformer to provide effortless power, and low 0.006% THD.

https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/receivers/cambridge-audio-azur-640r-276867/review

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/cambridge-audio-azur-640r-av-receiver

I have only used as an audio amp for SACD, not for movies, so no idea how it goes with HDMI, but reviews indicate the functionality is basic.

Selling due to upgrade.

Thanks!

(Sorry: pics are upside down - as this is my first ad with pics I don't know how to fix!)

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By EichEss
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Wentworth Point State: New South Wales Payment Method: cash on pickup Reason for selling: downsizing setup Further information: I've been using these mostly as a dual DAC to feed into headphone amps and the convenience of streaming (duh) music to it. Still in very good condition. I've bought these second hand around 1 year ago. comes with remote but no original packaging.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved