Looking for a 4K DLP projector with motorised lens shift and zoom

I'm looking to upgrade my projector to true 4K. I'm soon changing my screen to a 2.35:1 scope screen, as I generally watch movies on it, so I'm looking for a DLP projector with lens memory (motorised), and obviously motorised zoom. Suggestions? TIA

Nothing exists. None of these dlp machine have native 4K panels, they are up scaling.

Tbh, it's been a dreadful year for 'native 4K' projectors, even when some are touted as 4k they are not.

JVC N5, N7, NX9, Z1 are all native 4K

Sony 270, 570, 760, 870 and other way more expensive models like the 5000, are native 4K.

Nothing else. don't let them tell you they are either, those are it.

I would take the Epson over ALL of these right now. Why? reliable, incredible image, great remote, good enough contrast, super bright, but most importantly - excellent optics. That's where the image really shines when the lens can match the rest of the projector. 

A 2K projector with a great lens will destroy a native 4K projector with an ordinary lens.

2 hours ago, oztheatre said:

Nothing exists. None of these dlp machine have native 4K panels, they are up scaling.

Tbh, it's been a dreadful year for 'native 4K' projectors, even when some are touted as 4k they are not.

JVC N5, N7, NX9, Z1 are all native 4K

Sony 270, 570, 760, 870 and other way more expensive models like the 5000, are native 4K.

Nothing else. don't let them tell you they are either, those are it.

I would take the Epson over ALL of these right now. Why? reliable, incredible image, great remote, good enough contrast, super bright, but most importantly - excellent optics. That's where the image really shines when the lens can match the rest of the projector. 

A 2K projector with a great lens will destroy a native 4K projector with an ordinary lens.

Thanks for the info and well put by the way.

Agreed about optics and lack of choice. I've currently got a Panasonic AE8000 (its about 5 years old) which has a great picture, motorised zoom (but not shift - that's manual), and lens memory - so CIH will be pretty straight forward. Maybe I just stick with it for another year or two and hopefully newer, true 4K models will be more affordable.