Item Condition: New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Blue Mountains
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, COD
Reason for selling: New and Unused

Further information: 
This item is brand new and still factory sealed. RRP was $999. Free Aus Post shipping.

Add DTS PlayFi, Apple AirPlay 2 & UPnP to any system

Free DTS PlayFi app available for iOS & Android

Works with Alexa

24 bit / 192 kHz resolution

Class leading fixed & variable analogue outputs

SPDIF output

High-end audio circuitry

Stylish cast aluminium case

Excerpts from the Arcam website:

Arcam rPlay allows you to add network audio streaming services and internet radio to any system using DTS PlayFi, Apple Airplay® or UPnP enabled music sources. It also features an SPDIF output that can be connected [to any DAC].

The rPlay uses the finest quality parts in a layout that is optimised for low noise and minimum distortion. The four-layer PCB allows our designers to maximise the quality of the ground plane in order to further reduce interference between components. The use of multiple low noise individually regulated power supplies ensures the rPlay delivers the cleanest signal to the audiophile quality output stage. As well as a fixed line level analogue output, the rPlay also features a variable analogue output which uses the same volume control as the A49 flagship amplifier.

The rPlay’s WiFi is compatible with 802.11 b/g/n but it also hosts a wired Ethernet (RJ45) connector for the most reliable results from your network.

The rPlay is one of the simplest ways to enjoy streaming audio services regardless of platform and brings Arcam quality sound to a whole new generation of music lovers.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_7067.jpg

IMG_7068_edited.jpg

rPlay1.jpg

rPlay2.jpg

Edited by kramered
added detail
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marc
      Item Condition: Used but excellent condition. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: VIC Payment Method: Cash EFT, Credit Cards &Paypal (+ Fees) Reason for selling: Changing Seat Style Further information: I took delivery of these high quality cinema seats from Manhattan Seating in mid-2019.

The set was originally ordered as a 3 seater curved configuration, but then I decided to add a fourth seat in a love seat configuration (so one wedge has an additional set of chair controls). Finally, we settled on a traditional 4 seater configuration with wedges. The beauty of it is its now quite universal for all three configurations.

Note - due to transit damage, one seat received some minor timber frame damage underneath I was able to repair this myself with some additional screws into the underneath structure to strengthen the factory nails that are used. It is not noticeable and will never be seen, but as a result I am pricing this as a 3-seater config so you are effectively getting the 4th seat for free.

These are the New Yorker Pro model, with Medium firmness, with leather base and uppers. They feature independently adjustable recliner and headrest adjustments.

I have decided to go with a straight reclining sofa with no wedges for this room, so it now has to go. The new setting is expected early-mid Feb, so I am happy to take a reasonable deposit from any interested buyer and hold it until convenient for both parties. 

The RRP for the 3-seat configuration is over $10K. I cannot deliver or ship these, so pickup only.

Photos:

• By Arrjo
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Woodend State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR / Decluttering Further information:
      I got these over a year ago in advance of projector purchase, however found an alternative mounting option so these was no longer required. They have never been attached to a ceiling, just sitting in the "I should sell this stuff" pile.

RRP (as best as I can gather) is US$56 for the plate/mount and ~AU$17 for the extension adapter.

Buyer pays postage costs (combined weight is 1kg).

Product pages:
      Mount (Peerless ACC912): https://www.peerless-av.com/products/acc912
      Extension (Chief CMS003B): https://avaustralia.com.au/chief-cms003-072-fixed-1-5-npt-extension-column/

• By orzalimbo
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: No longer in use Selling my Headstage Arrow 6NX. This was Robert Gerhke's last amp design before he stopped business last year. It sounds and performs great. Has around 150 hours of use. They retailed for USD425 at the last time of sale. Works with android and I believe iOS via camera connection kit (unconfirmed). The one quirk worth knowing is that the firmware is set to not draw power from USB when attached as a DAC. This is to prevent it from draining the battery of a portable device like a phone. This also means that it will operate on battery when connected to a PC and will stop working when the battery is drained (it is NOT a USB-powered DAC). It can only be charged from a USB C AC adapter. Last I checked with Robert (Jan 2020) he can change the firmware mode to draw power from the USB, but you have to send it to him in Germany. I'd encourage you to look into this if you're interested - mail@headstage.com (note that headstage website went offline in August 2020, so I don't know whether he's still available at this email).

Includes a short 3.5mm to 3.5mm male/male cable and a short USB C male/male cable for connecting to a phone.

In good condition, some superficial scratches and marks on the case (see pics). The case is a fingerprint magnet!

Archived reviews from the headstage forum:

https://web.archive.org/web/20181206051556/http://www.headstage.club/showthread.php/60-6TX-Review?s=f6986799f31cc8a66081394356369b85  
      Reviews of previous models of this amp below:
      http://www.basshead.club/headstage-arrow-5tx-enhanced-bass-boost-review/ https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/headstage-arrow-5tx.20875/review/  
      Specs etc. from an archived version of the product website:

Headstage Arrow 6NX   The new Headstage Arrow 6NX is a stylish headphone amp in an ultra slim case with high output power and long battery run time. It uses the OPA2107 opamp and BUF634 buffers to achieve a high fidelity sound. "NX" stands for a crystal clear neutral sound with "extra" output power (added BUF634 buffers).   Digital Volume Control
      A digital volume control with 65-steps and mute function has been implemented. Especially users of IEMs will prefer this new volume control over the old analog potentiometer as there is no imbalance between right/left channels.

Portable/Stationary USB DAC
      The Arrow 6NX contains a high resolution USB DAC that can be connected with PC/Mac computers as well as with Android mobile phones. (Apple devices may be connected via the "Camera Connection Kit".)

Automatic Power Adaptation
      The "Arrow" is the only headphone amp to use an automatic power adaptation. The battery voltage of 4V is boosted to a voltage just as high as needed to provide a distortion-free sound--with a maximum voltage of 11V. This patented technique provides high power output along with exceptional battery run-time.

Automatic Power Switch
      Another unique feature is the illuminated power switch that can be set to OFF, ON or AUTO. In AUTO mode the amp will automatically turn on when an audio signal is connected, and off after the music stopped playing - with a 5 minute delay.

Ultra Slim Design
      The design with carefully selected parts provides an ultra slim amplifier with a height of only 8.3mm (0.33''). It is one of the most portable amplifier. Special production techniques have been invented to build an enclosure with exceptional quality.

Features

• Patented Power Adaptation with up to 14V Internal Voltage
      • Maximal 11V Output Voltage (Peak to Peak)
      • 30 Hours Battery Play Time
      • 65 Step Digital Volume Control with Mute
      • High Resolution USB DAC
      • ON/OFF/AUTO Illuminated Power Switch
      • Three Selectable Gain Settings
      • Two Bass Switches (Amount and Frequency)
      • Treble Switch
      • High-Capacity 2100mAh/4.2V Lithium-Ion Battery
      • Two Audio Input Jacks (Front & Rear Side)
      • One Headphone Jack
      • Low-Battery Indication (Slow and Fast LED Blinking)
      • Size: 8.5mm x 56mm x 98mm (0.33'' x 2.20'' x 3.86'')
      • Weight: 75g

Warranty

• 14-Day Money Back Guarantee (after Receipt)
      • 2-Year Extended Warranty

Package Contains

1 Arrow headphone amp (one battery installed)
      1 USB Cable 50cm (~20 inches)  
      Photos:

• By pretender
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: woodend State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: I purchased this unit very recently from Odyssey here on the forum. I hoped it would be the all in one I needed. The dac is excellent but I prefer the R2R sound. The head amp is glorious, plenty of reviews. The unit comes with remote and all accessories.
      I can ship anywhere in Australia.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By jchoi
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Epping State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal Friends Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Analog passive volume control with 3.5mm connections. Used for easy and high precision control over active speaker setup. 

Ordered an extra for a friend but no longer needed, opened once to check that it works before listing. 

Photos: