SOLD: FS: SONIQUE 3.5 STANDMOUNT SPEAKERS

SOLD
Item Condition: USED
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: DERRIMUT
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Move them on to good home

Further information: 
These small babies can pack a matured sound belies their size.  The real Australian Jarah veneered looks and feel assuringly strong and well built, with attention to details including anti-reflective felt around the tweeter, high quality components, Danish made midbass and HF drivers.

The impressive depth and width of the sound stage these things can deliver is truly impressive.  Best to locate them approximately 50cm from rear wall on strong and stable stands will surprise you to the point that you might think you’re listening to a larger set of speakers.

Condition.  They do have some slight marks as per photos but overall present well.  Drivers are in excellent condition.  Comes with grills.  The photos shows a bit darker colour due to lightings but actual colour is a bit more of reddish Jarah.

I listen to them on ends of my Cary Audio tube power amp also Plinius SA-100mk3, they really put behind many standmount speakers I had owned before.  Their well judged balance, bass weigh and speed, imaging and details are admirable.  Midrange has that matured warmth that made male vocals to have that ‘in-the-room’ feel

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

CDEA4980-D4CF-458A-82CF-399052CB78DB.jpeg

5AD33EE3-66D9-409E-8594-72A7C188DB54.jpeg

6C77C32E-73C5-4840-9F01-D427805A4227.jpeg

0D17BF95-56C0-41C6-B00F-B2F9AAE00B3F.jpeg

8588248D-0F5E-424C-B7FC-2FF2E5098F45.jpeg

16E81C56-AB78-4096-831B-DD9E61A77130.jpeg

53DF9F35-A8C1-45EC-BC93-78FA04399DB9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

A really well presented listing, great speakers and a killer price.

I know these speakers very well from my retail days and given a decent amplifier and good quality stands they can really impress and surprise.

• Love 1

I owned some  Sonique floorstanders quite some years ago.  Stunningly musical speakers.  I can only imaging these are the same.  And a real bargain at the asking price 

GLWS 

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, Audio buddy said:

It’s kind of unusual to hook such small speakers on end of the big and high current SA-100mk3.  To listen to how they sing in this arrangement is also unusually entertaining and enjoyable

I had a SA100 MK1 ( updated by Plinius) Selling it for a VTL 75/75 was one of the more stupid things I've done.. Wish I still had it.. Incredible Amp.