Rega Cursa or Cursa 3 BLACK

Item: Cursa or Cursa 3 Preamplifier
Price Range: negotiable
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

Looking for one in good to excellent condition, but needs to be black. Boxes and instructions not important. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal eft Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Bought locally. Have receipts. 

Photos:

• By j.piper
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Toorak State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Gift for father which was too exuberant. Further information:

My father ended up with a Planar 1 Plus and Sonos Port.

Brand new sealed in boxes.
      Rega Planar 3 + Elys2 (white) $1569rrp  
      Photos:

• By JD1973
      Hi - quick question I was going to list (sell) my 2-year-old Rega Elex-r integrated but my mate wants it. I was thinking 1000 was a fair price is that about right?

I’ll still donate to SN as I’m an addict to the site

1000 a fair price?
    • By Sander H.
      Item Condition: In excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth (NOR) State: WA Payment Method: PayPal (+3.5%), Cash, PayID Reason for selling: NLR I have decided to move entirely to digital music streaming and so I'm selling my Rega Planar P2 turntable. It has the RB220 tone arm (see photos) and the original Carbon element.

It was bought roughly 9 months ago from Douglas Hifi in Perth. I have since replaced the original Rega preamp for the Schiit Mani and it was quite an upgrade! I've been very happy with that. I have sold both preamps in the meantime, but audition is still available through my Cambridge Audio AXA35.

Original Rega power supply is, of course, included. Brushes also included (for records and for the needle).

Happy to throw in the granite slab too at no additional cost, if you wish.

Pick up only, please. Paying by PayPal incurs a 3.5% fee for the buyer (unless Friends+Family is used).

A donation to SNA will be made upon a successful sale.

• By dcathro
      Item Condition: Very Good - see description Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Blackburn North State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR -need funds Further information:

I have owned this turntable since the late 90's (2nd owner) and bought it off someone in the UK. The turntable is from the late 70's, and does NOT have the Cirkus bearing or the Valhalla power supply. The turntable worked fine when I last used it at a Melbourne Audio Club event, but I cannot find the belt (I took it off when in storage), and I don't have a phono stage anymore to play it through.

The plinth is in really nice shape and is a light honey coloured afromosia. The top plate is in nice shape with just a couple of light scratches. The lid is missing. 
      New springs were put in about 12 years ago, and the turntable has had little use since then. The felt mat has a few holes in it .

The arm is a Rega 250 with the counter weight modification, incognito rewire, and paint removed  and arm polished.

The cartridge is the ASAK which was the last of the Japanese Supex cartridges made for Linn.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.