SOLD: FS: VulKan wall shelf Designed for Linn Sondek LP12

SOLD
Item Condition: Used Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Brooklyn
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup etc
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

Another product I never got around to using as I actually use a Ikea Kallax table which works great for me.

The VulKan wall shelf has been designed to be an effective, light weight, and rigid mounting platform for the LP12 or other high performance turntable. It features a thin wall steel frame constructed to be as light but rigid as possible, and offers three or four point spike decoupling for the top shelf. The frame is finished in matt black powder coat process. In conjunction with specially imported wall fixings, which provide filtering from wall vibration, the VulKan wall shelf assembly has been designed to offer a consistent, stable platform for a turntable.

https://www.tiger-paw.com/vulkan-wall-shelf

Thank for looking.  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

Edited by mrf0ster
Admins, I ended up with some photos here that were not mine after the page crashed and I logged back. I deleted them so all good. Just a FYI.

Hi Mike,

again I apologise for the the delay. Postage to 2000 is going to be between 40 to 50 dollars for standard post with tracking. There is an express option as well but that was about $110.00. If you are still interested I am more than happy to go 1/2 in the postage cost.

Regards, Mark