Primare R35 thoughts?

Literally just found out that the R35 with a front panel standby button unlike my R32 which requires me to reach around the back to turn it on/off every time (*and* has 12V trigger support - neat!).

I very much love my R32 and it cost me a pretty penny (it's one of the few components I purchased brand new), but the extra usability of not having to reach around to the back of the unit is somewhat attractive.  Curious if anyone has heard one and compared it to the R32.  Is it worth the extra cash?

I also note there's an R15 as well, to sit below the R35, which seems to be at a similar price point of the outgoing R32.  Keen to know more!

I've owned an R32 and loved it, but I also bought an R35 a few weeks ago and it is big step up in performance, connectivity and gain. I think the R35 is improved enough for those with the R32 to consider the upgrade. The R15 I also think is an improvement over the R32, but probably not enough of a jump for those already owning an R32.

_MAY0009.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

No worries and sorry i 'guilted' you.  I probably forget sometimes myself, but i always mean to use the "like" or "thanks" feedback icon in the bottom-left corner of posts (replies) that have helped me out.  The person who posted will get a notification that way, so they know their effort was appreciated ?

Cheers

2B