Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Very Good, working
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: LALOR PARK
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal
Reason for selling: Not needed, clearing out old equipment for space

Further information: 

Unit is in original and working condition

Sound quality is great, however some channels are scratchy and requires additional aerial if under metal ceilings. 

No refurbishment, has only been cleaned since original purchase 
No shipping provided due to large shipping cost. 

Photos: s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

Edited by LCOKE
revisions to listing

Nice looking amp. Similar styling to the model 18 that was in Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.  :)

Can you give us some more info? Is it in good working order? Any restoration done on the unit etc.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By diamonds71
      Item Condition: Used - mint condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn North State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      I have had this amp from brand new. Purchased locally from Colin Whatmough when they were in Scoresby 
      it’s a great amp In mint condition that I have used sparingly over the past few years.

Makes an awesome 2 channel set up. It works beautifully and really is in unmarked mint condition 

I don’t think I have the original box but will take a look under the house for it

in any event if there is interstate interest I can easily package it up and pack’n’send it at buyers cost 

I found this information on the amp ......

With a reputation for excellence extending back more than 50 years, Marantz has long been known for their premium high-fidelity audio components built primarily for connoisseurs. Now, even music lovers on a budget can enjoy legendary Marantz sound thanks to the PM7001 integrated amplifier. It's the ideal centerpiece for those who want a top notch, two-channel audio system that won't break the bank. 
      The PM7001 is based on design elements found in Marantz's top-of-the-line Reference Series integrated amps — using sophisticated circuitry and hand-selected components for uncompromising musicality. Its powerful, high-current construction delivers the excitement and dynamics of your favorite tunes with room-filling authority. Well recorded pianos and guitars sound natural with a strong sense of immediacy. Large orchestral groups and choirs are well integrated — with individual instruments and voices clearly distinct. You'll experience warm, transparent Marantz sound from all of your music sources. 
      The PM7001 offers six audio inputs, including one for a turntable, to provide ample flexibility for connecting your gear. Separate pre-amp input/line-level output jacks allow you to use the PM7001 as an independent power amplifier or pre-amp for future system expansion. You can also use the line-level outputs to easily connect a powered subwoofer. Two sets of speaker outputs let you conveniently bi-wire a compatible pair of main speakers, or power a second pair of speakers in another room. The PM7001's Source Direct mode bypasses the balance and tone control circuits for enjoying the purest possible sound.
      READ LESS Product highlights:
      70 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.02% THD 4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers Current Feedback amplification frequency response 5-100,000 Hz (±3dB) signal-to-noise ratio: 88 dB (line in), 85 dB (phono) 6 RCA audio inputs (including MM phono input) 2 RCA audio outputs Source Direct button bypasses balance and tone control circuits for cleaner sound preamp out/ main in jacks headphone jack front-panel switching for 2 pairs of speakers binding-post speaker connectors remote control weight: 23.1 lbs. 17-3/8"W x 5-1/16"H x 15-11/16"D  
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By JimmyDee
      Item Condition: 3 yrs old - Perfect working order Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      70W/channel Stereo Amp and DAC. Great for hook-up to a digital source (ie computer, tablet, pod, CD player) and bypass their inbuilt DAC to utilise this far superior one.
      The USB D/A converter is the 32-bit high-performance SABRE 32 from ESS Technology, and its USB device controller IC is the latest product from XMOS, the semiconductor firm. It is compatible with native playback of the DSD 5.6MHz (DSD128) format or 384kHz/32-bit playback. Supported formats are:
      MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD – 192 kHz / 24bit; 96 kHz / 24 bit; 5.6 MHz
      Few minor scratches on top cover.

• By Rolland
      Hi everyone, it's been a while since I have posted, however I recently purchased a marantz cd5005 cd for $50 in silver which had a laser pick up issue, it wasn't reading any discs, but I purchased it mainly because if this player could be repaired, it would be one of the best bargains for me. 

Note: I didn't take pictures of everything that I did, but hopefully you get what I did. 

Dismantling the player was the player and disc mechanism was the easy part. 

Getting the new laser mech ready for installation. 

As per instructions of most Sanyo laser mechanisms that I know of, the two short circuit contact points outlined in the picture above, out of the box are generally soldered together, once the assembly was done I made sure that the 16 pin ribbon cable was connected first before desoldering the short circuit contact so that it looks like the picture above where you can see two contact points. 

Then I just assembled everything back together ready for testing. 

And it's all working well, I used headphones to test the sound and is all working well with no need for further adjustment on the little pot for the laser. 

All put back together ready to play. 

The main problem was that the original laser mech had laser had gone off which I later found out was due a shredded bit of the circuit on the side of the laser mech which tells me that the player had been opened up before. But now that the player is fixed, it will be in my system for many years to come. 
    • By diamonds71
      Item Condition: Used with boxes Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn North State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, cash on pick up Reason for selling: Upgraded to AV8802 This pre amp was used by me for a short while with my Elektra Theatre Power Amp (this has Balanced / XLR outputs)
      it was purchased locally from klapp audio. 
      it has sat in the rack unused for a long time because I upgraded to the Marantz AV 8802a 
      it is in perfect condition - albeit a bit dusty 
      I was going to use it in my second system but ended up going with a Denon integrated as a pre and power to watch the News and cartoons although pretty cool is kind of over kill and not WAF - already the remote collection is a topic of frequent high level discussion .....

I can plug it in and switch it on but I can assure you it’s faultless.

i have all original packaging and can post at buyers cost but hopefully someone local can use it and come and pick it up 

Thanks 

• By dneco
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Epping State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Unused  
       Extra Info:  Excellent quality unit, well kept and looked after. All dials and knobs fully functioning and in great condition - still a solid feel. Made in Japan, a true high quality stereo receiver. 
      * Pictures