Sign in to follow this  
jupiterzhao

SOLD: FS:Macbook 12-inch (Retina), 8GB, 512 GB SSD (A1534)

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sandy bay
State: Tasmania
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling:

Further information: 

Macbook 12 inches early 2015
Core M 1.2 GHz 
8G ram,  512GB SSD
Beautiful condition. 
Screen crystal clean.
Battery Cycle Count 320.
No repair history.

No scratches and damages on the body. Only one dent at the right corner, Please refer to the last two pics. Do not affect usage at all.

Come with the original charger and type-c charger cable. No box or manual.

Price NOT include postage. Can be shipped at buyers cost.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_3377.JPG

IMG_3378.JPG

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 9.45.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 9.48.00 PM.png

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3380.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By doogie44
      Item: ASUS 15.6 Laptop - NOW TAKEN
      Price Range: Postage only
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: I have been using this laptop for some 4 years to run HDD/DVD movies to my TV several times weekly. It has worked well until last week when I ran the battery out and it failed to restart (reboot). I have tried the usual things but either the battery or power cord is faulty, I think. Or the computer. This was a week after I changed things to allow a reboot without password so I 'might' have upset it! I am no geek...
      I then changed direction to buying and using a Raspberry Pi (with KODI) to my Smart TV because I don't wish to spend money to repair the ASUS. You might be a tinkerer and have the knowledge? If so, it's yours for the postage and boxing price. Otherwise it's heading to landfill.

I am pretty certain these are the specs (can't confirm, obviously):

ASUS A54C-SX133V 15.6 inch Versatile Performance Notebook Black 

SPECIFICATIONS
      Intel® Pentium® B950 (2C, 2.10GHz) 4GB DDR3 RAM 500GB SATA HDD DVD SuperMulti Drive 15.6 inch HD (1366 x 768) LED Backlight display Intel® HD Graphics 10/100/1000 LAN, 802.11 b/g/n WLAN Webcam (0.3 Mega Pixel), Digital Media Card reader HDMI (1), VGA (1), USB 3.0 (1), USB 2.0 (1), RJ-45 (1) AC Adapter, Battery, Power Cable Windows® 7 Home Premium pre-installed  
      Please excuse the appalling flash photo--the actual laptop is black and pretty clean. I don't have access to a good camera.

• By Graceman
      Price: $500 Item Condition: 7/10 Some minor corner scrapes Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: 3931 State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded, so now surplus.  
      MacBook Air (11-inch, early 2015)  1.6GHz i5 processor, 4Gb RAM, 128Gb SSD

Lightweight and highly portable, this has been my go-to laptop for all my meetings and travel for the past couple of years.  It has a few corner scrapes from the previous owner but I always used it in a hardshell case.  It has had a full service with a new trackpad fitted, SSD wiped  and a clean install of OS Mojave.  It will also update to OS Catalina if required.  The battery is good and still charges to 93% of its original capacity.  The screen is excellent with no dead pixels or marks and it has a screen protector fitted and it comes with a removable latex keyboard cover and a new hardshell case.  Charger is included and it will be double boxed and well packed for shipping.  Shipping $20 Express Post.  Will post within Australia.

• By migasson
      Item: CalDigit computer USB-C dock, plus Twelve South Stand
      Price: $200
      Item Condition: excellent, used
      Reason for selling: not needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

As above!
      You get the dock (see pics for ports) and the Twelve South Laptop stand. I used this with my MacBook Pro when I had it, and it worked flawlessly. Price is fixed, and will not separate.

• By Catto
      Item: 15" MacBook Pro Retina (Late 2013), 1TB SSD, 16GB memory, 2.6GHz Core i7, spare charger
      Price: $1350 inc. GST (and a $50 donation to StereoNet if sold through the site!)
      Item Condition: Very good, well cared for, had a brand new keyboard/trackpad/battery two years ago; only minor burrs to edge of metal body, & wear to rubber gasket around screen where you open it; missing two screws from bottom. Includes all original packaging, plus an extra charger as well - one for home, one for the office!
      Reason for selling: Upgraded recently
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash preferred
      Extra Info: I've upgraded my MacBook Pro recently, so my previous one is available if anyone's interested! It's still running well, has been updated to the most recent version of OS X Mojave (10.14.6) since I took the screen shot - because I work as a photographer, I wanted a bit more memory & speed for large batch processing of images. If you have any questions or would like more images let me know! Pick up in Sydney preferred - I'm right near Central Station in Surry Hills. I can include a GST receipt if needed - and happy to make a donation to StereoNet as well!

• By Mike13
      Item: Microsoft Surface Book i5 128gb
      Price: $990 plus postage
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Too many laptops
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (plus 3%), COD
      Extra Info:
      A great laptop/tablet at a bargain price.

This replaced my mac when Apple introduced the touch strip - who wants a touch strip when you can have a touch screen that turns into a tablet. I like the large size of the tablet and it is lightweight but solid. 

I’ve never used the pen, but for people that can draw it’d might be useful. I use my work laptop 99% of the time and I have two other laptops so I’m selling this to fund other purchases.

Specs:
      Edition Windows 10 Professional Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz Graphics card Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 System OSType64BitX64 RAM 8 GB
      Pictures: