FS: Headphone Amplifier - Yamamoto Sound Craft HA-02

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item
Suburb or Town: Newport 3015
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Not using - funding new cartridge

Further information: 

For sale is my gorgeous headphone amplifier hand crafted in Japan. It just doesn't get the use it deserves.

It is in wonderful condition, and has heaps of glowing praise bestowed upon it by the doyens of the internet. Look it up!

https://userweb.117.ne.jp/y-s/HA-02-new-e.html

Happy to demo or answer any questions. Its probably easiest to sell it locally with pickup but could quite easily be well packed for shipping.

Happy listening.

Photos:

IMG_7001.thumb.jpeg.6bab85f9ad7ff9c5dca924fd947617e4.jpeg.ddd5c7f8c93a734240827857503e7bde.jpeg

IMG_7002.thumb.jpeg.11c325ac1228faa1888aca7267cc8eef.jpeg

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pallydou
      Hi there,

First, I am a newbie here. I wish to have advice on the pre-amp. My current setting is MacBook Pro --> AQ DragonTail --> Curious Cable --> Chord Hugo 2 --> Sennheiser HD 600. I use Audirvana to listen hard drive music and Tidal. Hugo 2 is nearly the best of portable DACs, and HD 600 is already nice enough for me (of course you can upgrade to Audeze LCD-2 or 3).

Here's my question: I listen a lot movie soundtrack and 60s/70s classics (the Beatles, Elton John, Leonard Cohen, you name it). I listened some tube amps giving warm sound for me. I am thinking to get a headphone amp which is tube based. Any recommendation? I am thinking my budget is approx. $1.5K. I don't mind a second hand, but I do mind those made in China or Chinese brands. Thanks a lot for your help.
    • By Janjuc
      Item: FOUND
      Price Range: $750 max with post
      Item Condition: VG+
      Extra Info: Black with wooden sides preferably. 

JJ
    • By mrf0ster
      Price: $200 Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Brooklyn State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      The original Genalex Gold Lion ECC82 / B749 / 12AU7 is one of the most rare 12AU7 tube types ever made. 
      The Genalex 12au7 tube featured superb linearity and extremely low noise. The reissue Genalex Gold Lion ECC82 / B749 / 12AU7 tube features gold plated pins and has been carefully engineered to recreate all of the attributes of the original. 
      The Genalex 12au7 tube is a premium replacement for all 12AU7, ECC82, 5814, and 6189 tube types.

Bought last year for 220.00 from tube audio but never got around to using them. 

thanks for looking. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By mrf0ster
      Price: $450.00 Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Brooklyn State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:  
       A faithful reproduction, this Genalex Gold Lion KT77 has heavy glass and ruggedized plates that will allow it to handle just about any abuse you give it and still have room to breathe. With gold plated grid wire and beautiful artwork, the KT77 brings power and headroom.

Bought from the US last year, never got around to using them. Cost $515.00 AU. 

Thanks for looking. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Janjuc
      Price: $2100 Item Condition: Very Good ++ Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Torquay State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal (Friends + Family) or +3%, Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Rationalizing System Current equivalent EVO100 selling for $3400

I have had this amp for about 4 years, the current tubes have around 400-450 hours of use. It has a small chip on the body at the back of the unit

Excellent build and sound. Tubes included are Sylvania SV6L6GC, JAN 2 x 5814 and Primaluna  2 x 12AX7

Has Adaptive Auto Biasing, and you can use 6550, KT90, EL-34, KT77, 6CA7, 6L6GC, KT66, 7581, EL37, and any of their equivalent power tubes.

Hand made point to point wiring.

Lots of reviews online.

Shipping at cost and buyers risk, pickup preferred by mutual agreement.

If picked up I will add a new set of tubes and a cover for the amp, value about $250+.

Photos: 

JJ