SOLD: For Sale: Classe Sigma 2200i Integrated Amplifier with 4k HDMI Switching

SOLD
Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Bicton
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pick up
Reason for selling: Upgrade to Sigma Mono Amps
Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item
Suburb or Town: Bicton
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pick up
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Further information:  Up for sale is a Classe Sigma 2200i Integrated Amplifier.  Absolutely breaks my heart to be selling this amplifier but it is unfortunately surplus to requirements since I upgraded to the marginally better Classe' Sigma Mono Amps.  

This is simply the best amplifier I have owned and has unbelievable realism, imaging, focus and an ink black noise floor.  Far superior to everything I've owned in the past and that includes high end Marantz offerings, Hypex nCore, AudioControl and Arcam.  Please don't mistake this for an nCore Class D amplifier- it is custom designed by Classe' and is clearly superior (I tested them side by side in my room).   The Classe' AMP5 which uses the same amplifier sections is a Stereophile A+ recommended component.

This is also more than just an integrated amplifier - it is the hub of a 2.1 channel entertainment system with audiophile two channel performance.  4k HDMI switching, a phono input and a built in network streamer with full network control meaning that you can completely control the Amp from your phone.  For those who like Airplay, this amp also provides this ability.

RRP for this amplifier is $7500 (https://audiosolutions.net.au/product/classe-audio-sigma-2200i-integrated-amplifier/).   This unit includes the original box and all original items.  Price is negotiable.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_8139.JPG

IMG_8141.JPG

IMG_8143.JPG

IMG_8138.JPG

• 2 weeks later...