campo007

SOLD: FS: Consonance D-Linear 15 Power Conditioner

Item Condition: Very Good +++
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item
Suburb or Town: Oak Park
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No Longer Required

Further information: 

Buyer incurs the cost of shipping

The D-linear15 is the first power conditioner made by Consonance. The main feature of the D-linear15 is that it is designed to deal with various types of audio equipment matching each piece with its own power supply requirement.
The D-linear15 supplies 3 groups, which totals 10 output ports, including the digital power supply, the analogue power supply and the power output power supply. These plugs will accept any plug from anywhere in the World.
The digital power supply ports are for audio source equipment (such as CD, DVD, DAC and digital stream players).
The analogue power supply ports are for pre-amplifiers and phono stages.
Digital source and analogue pre-amplifiers are not sensitive to internal resistance from the power grid, but do need more pure electricity supply. But pre-amplifiers and phono stages, with their high level gain, are very sensitive to dirty power which can increase the noise by 100 fold. Therefore digital and analogue equipment should be plugged into the separate independent ports to avoid crossover noise. Digital and pre-amplifier outputs travel trough a high quality transformer with 3 levels of shielding (type R) which is isolated with silicon-gel.The silicon-gel will lower the high frequency noise and supply suitable damping. Digital
and analogue power output will, in turn, be isolated.
Normally the power supply for power and integrated amps, come from a high-power transformer. High-power transformers have very low internal impedance are very sensitive to DC offset. DC offset can cause transformers to hum, run hotter and have lower
voltage output or even burn up their transformers. The D-linear15 power outputs works in parallel mode with the AC power supply and, as an active system, compensates any DC offset in the AC mains from the wall socket. Our special circuit design does not limit the power to the audio system in any way and hence, allows very powerful amps, including
several large amps to be hooked up to the D-linear15. 

The Security Protection:
- Overcurrent Protection: The D-linear15 will shut down the power supply to protect the equipment if the equipment receives too much current.
- Overvoltage Protection: The D-linear15 will shut down the power supply to protect the equipment if there is a sudden dangerous level of voltage.
- Surge Protection: The D-linear15 will protect the equipment if there is a surge in the power grid. 
- Lightning protection

Upgrade in power:
- Common-mode Interference Rejection, restrain the same phase high frequency interference from live line, Null line to Earth line.
- Differential-mode Interference Rejection, restrain the high frequency interference from live line to Earth line.
- Phase Correction, restrain the DC between positive line and the negative line.

AC power connection: 240V

Over current protection: 25A

Over voltage protection: 20% p-p

Surge Protection: 430V p-p

DC suppression: 2400mV

Source and pre-amplifier power output: 600W

Power and integrated amplifier power output: 3400W

Size: 42 X 38 x 13cm

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

98FA1E60-013B-4C0B-B76D-23A378668C18.jpeg.d58ad0d92391ffda10964b503abd9a37.jpeg3DF7E046-AA02-4384-953D-03895FF9DC2A.thumb.jpg.22c530843a0550841151447d10b1dbcd.jpgC86971AB-3783-4E6F-8F03-4E27A058424D.thumb.jpg.fc5da5b423b0142a78bd9a0300dcaf5a.jpgCAA06989-8FAD-4536-AAD6-7E1651C12450.thumb.jpg.dfad0aa3c6f2afefb541c5671de023a7.jpg48A9FAAF-2B72-49B9-9B2A-E21C7336E64C.thumb.jpg.2f3bd2417b99fb85172abda861f8ea63.jpgA4315FC8-6062-4A52-9D46-5E897B5A0A55.thumb.jpg.e5bbddda0d6b6421f2a9e4169a132292.jpgCFA457D5-8DDE-466F-A40B-6597B38D6B89.thumb.jpg.64ebc778a609b2e858cc5750c827fc9c.jpg18A0B30B-1B0D-4A74-93A4-03A629C73D3C.thumb.jpg.40a7107eec92183d29840362816c5e74.jpg

SOLD: Payment Pending. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Max Headroom
      Item: Opera Consonance Ella Baby power cable (US Plug) 1.8m x 4
      Price:  $120 ea or $440 for all 4
      Item Condition: Good to very good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: These are a great upgrade to standard power cables. RRP is $230 so these are priced well. Two of the cables are missing the external  ground/shield wire, but I received them like this. Didn't make a difference for me with the other 2 cables, and frankly, unless your device has a ground post on the rear of the unit its a pain to try and attach.

11AWG COPPER POWER CORD
      99.99% Pure OFC Copper, WATTGATE IEC plug 
      The Ellabay Power Cord is electrically connected to the ground/shield wire and equipped with a heavy 4-layers-fabric tinned copper shield. This heavy gauge handcrafted power cord could keep EMI & RFI away from the power lines or other digital components.
      - 2 x 11AWG Power wire
      -11 AWG Ground
      - Pure copper-plated heavy IEC plug
      - Heavy tinned copper shield (4 layers)
      The most inside layer is made of aluminum foil and then the 75% tinned copper shield, while the 93% tinned copper shield is located at the most outside. Between the 2 layers of tinned copper shield, there is a PVC insulation located.

• By Mike13
      Item: Consonance Cyber-100 15 anniversary integrated amplifier
      Price: $1650 (bought a couple months ago for $2650)
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling:
      Extra Info: 
      I bought this from Osborn Speakers in Nov 2017, so it is a couple months old. I bought it to go with a pair of Osborn Epitome speakers, which I never bought. I need solid state to drive the speakers I bought instead.

It has a solid metal remote, which I forgot to take a picture of. There is another one for sale that has pics of this.  It has a cage, which I forgot to take a photo of (see links below). There is another one for sale that has pics of this too.  It has the better bulbs in the Osborn link below. I have the packaging (2 boxes) That's a 165cm TV and a giant centre speaker,  in case you think the amp looks small. LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED. It weighs 27kg so would be expensive to ship. It also looks pretty fragile so you'd need insurance.  
      http://www.opera-consonance.com/products/amplifier/Cyber100-15th.htm

http://www.osbornloudspeakers.com.au/opera/Cyber 15 anniverary.html

Pictures:

• By JohnPrerad
      Item: Consonance Cyber-100 15th Anniversary integrated tube amp with remote control
      Price: Reduced $1650  ONO + shipping (if applicable)
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: Amp is too powerful for my full range 94 dB sensitive speakers. It's like killing a bull for a kilo of meat.
      Extra Info: This is high quality pure class A amp. I bought it in October 2016 for $2485. It came with 4 x KT94 power tubes, 1 x 12AX7 Electro-Harmonix input tube, 2 x 12BH7A Electro-Harmonix drivers and 2 x 5AR4 Sovtek Rectifier. In January 2017, I replaced output tubes with Shuguang Treasure KT88-Z (GFSelect) Black Bottles - Matched Quad. This set me back $436. Replaced tubes are included. Recently I bought a little LUXMAN SQ-N100 which is a perfect match with my sensitive speakers. The amp will be delivered in its original box and packaging including the remote control and the power cord. For more info please check this website.

Pictures:

• By ArtfullDodger
      Item: Consonance  Cyber-100 integrated valve amp with remote control.
      Price: Reduced $1500 plus postage
      Item Condition: Excellent. Still have original packaging
      Reason for selling: Subtracting from the system, I recently upgraded and am now in the process of selling.
      Extra Info: Very impressive, special 15th anniversary model, designed to use everything learnt over the years about integrated amplifier design. Pure Class A, 35 watt/ch, KT88 tubes. Except the previous owner replaced the tubes with KT120's for a bigger bass sound and in my opinion it is a great stepping stone to enhance your gear for that original valve sound at a great price.
      To purchase this new from http://www.osbornloudspeakers.com.au/ will cost you $2485 and that's without replacing your tubes to the KT120's.
      Happy to answer any questions you might have.

Pictures:

• By ArtfullDodger
      Item: Consonance  Cyber-100 integrated valve amp
      Price:  $1800 ono + Postage
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Adding and subtracting from the system, I recently upgraded and am now in the process of selling.
      Extra Info:  Very impressive, special 15th anniversary model, designed to use everything learnt over the years about integrated amplifier design. Pure Class A, 35 watt/ch, KT88 tubes. Except the previous owner replaced the tubes with KT120's for a bigger bass sound and in my opinion it is a great stepping stone to enhance your gear for that original valve sound at a great price.
      To purchase this new from http://www.osbornloudspeakers.com.au/ will cost you $2485 and that's without replacing your tubes to the KT120's.
      Happy to answer any questions you might have.

Pictures: