SOLD: FS: Adam A5X Nearfield Studio Monitor PAIR

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent - 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Newcastle - Junction
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: Surplus since moving

Further information:  These were a great buy when i was overseas. Added a Benchmark Dac and that was everything, clean simple and low profile setup that sounds amazing. Used as computer monitors, lounge room stereo setup with the REL T3 sub when i needed extra low end to fill a room. 

Can include balanced cables with these, think they are about 3m each. 

Photos: 

20200523_094747.jpg

20200523_094751.jpg

20200523_094821.jpg

• Like 2

Hey @DanFi those look like they're been well looked after.  Fair asking price* too especially if someone can pick them up locally (*less than half RRP per Store DJ).  

A good mate of mine had a pair of the next size up A7x's standmounted in his hifi set-up and imo really balanced non-fatiguing sound and great bass textures.  I haven't auditioned the A5x's but i expect similar and would rock as desktops with a PC/Mac/streamer or similar.

GLWTS but i think there's a chance you might regret letting them go ?

Cheers

2B

58 minutes ago, 2Brix said:

Hey @DanFi those look like they're been well looked after.  Fair asking price* too especially if someone can pick them up locally (*less than half RRP per Store DJ).  

A good mate of mine had a pair of the next size up A7x's standmounted in his hifi set-up and imo really balanced non-fatiguing sound and great bass textures.  I haven't auditioned the A5x's but i expect similar and would rock as desktops with a PC/Mac/streamer or similar.

GLWTS but i think there's a chance you might regret letting them go ?

Cheers

2B

Yeah @2Brix you might be right. Thought i would throw everything up for sale and see how i felt about it. 

32 minutes ago, Snook said:

Will you post?

1 hour ago, Bengineer said:

Able to post?

Would prefer not to at this time. Dont have boxes and not keen on the hassle as of yet.