Re-list: Chord Indigo Digital Tuned Aray 1m RCA

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pick up
Reason for selling: Upgrading
Further information: 

Well renowned for incredible detail, perfect timing, wide sound stage and controlled powerful Bass, this digital cable is a huge leap forward from the Signature Tuned Aray digital cable I previously owned. Near perfect condition, Original box in excellent condition also. Highly recommended, an excellent reference Digital cable. 

* your equipment is only as good as the cables capability to transfer the produced signal*

** I also have 2 X Chord Indigo Tuned Aray interconnect sets for sale in 1m length. Both are RCA to RCA connections in another post to match this digital cable completing a fantastic loom.

BCF65E4D-CE23-4023-98E6-89449921EF3B.jpeg

05E38C61-EE9A-4F47-8DF3-58E962C6C44C.jpeg

135E229E-45DE-47EB-9514-D54EF3F4A70E.jpeg

Edited by CremonaM

I borrowed a set of these from a friend once and they are fantastic cables. They were so good in-fact that I only listened to them for about half an hour before I realised that I could not listen to them any longer without them leaving me disappointed with my current set up. Although I had them for a couple of days I never used them again. GLWTS.

• Like 1