sakabatou

SOLD: FS: Luxman L-507uX Integrated Amplifier

Item Condition: Functionally perfect with significant marks on the case
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: South Australia
Payment Method: Bank transfer, cash
Reason for selling: no longer used

Further information: 

I purchased this luscious-sounding Class A/B 110wpc integrated amplifier from SNA in 2018.

It's condition is unchanged - there are scrape marks along the side panels, which look to be from bumping against uprights when being put into a tight rack, which are not visible when it is in a rack. There are a couple of upper edge dents on the facia, where it looks like someone has dropped something onto the face - but you won't notice these, because you will be staring a the cool blue VU meters bouncing along to your favourite music. It has a metal remote, but truly, nothing beats the heavy clunk of operating the source selector by hand.

It is functionally perfect and hasn't missed a beat. I've run a few different speakers with them, and I would say that this amp would be an excellent choice to tame a standmount with an upward tilt to the treble.

I'm not a vinyl guy, but I have been told that the inbuilt phonostage is very good

I have all of the original packaging and documentation.

Photos: 

(the orange marker is a sticker to help me see the volume level from across the room and will come off without trouble)IMG_9715.thumb.JPG.a347b7e6b436c028b3691dad6717ca60.JPGIMG_9716.thumb.JPG.e29d1231934e56e4fdda6de30a6e5959.JPGIMG_9717.thumb.JPG.83dc86cd2c49fb55ffd20d3f475295d4.JPGIMG_9721.thumb.JPG.e5c2ae505088da6d036000c4a949258b.JPGIMG_9725.thumb.JPG.b10c5e7376d0ceec2682a0896a638b1d.JPGIMG_9728.thumb.JPG.51137718977b86cc2f572dd9e85ee9c7.JPGIMG_9718.thumb.JPG.70bdb264faac3aa2f6b1d543434658f8.JPGIMG_9719.thumb.JPG.fe7d86b7088ef804747458bdfa640140.JPGIMG_9722.thumb.JPG.bbfc5a4d1e4fe0bcb5eb9044988056ad.JPGIMG_9723.thumb.JPG.0543b5e5539c99a1793375f251c445c3.JPGIMG_9724.thumb.JPG.00eca16ea834b6a89c6bb48d061a77c8.JPG

Imho.  You wont get a better integrated amp  at this price point.  I owned one and can attest to how good they are.   Will drive almost any speaker. And your right. One of the best inbuilt phono stages 

GLWS 

I wish I had the funds ready to go ... 😥

Great amp, (i'm biased of course)...& I have used speakers from PMC, JBL, Linn, Tannoy, & Unison Research (yes they make speakers, not just amps). Able to handle them all (some had better synergy of course than others), but all were musical & the L507uX was always in control...

Too bad you are not in Melbourne ! GLWTS

Great amp. Slighly beyond my budget. GLWS.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, demoiree said:

Too bad you are not in Melbourne ! GLWTS

You're welcome to organise a courier to pick it up for you

Edited by sakabatou
grammar

I won’t be selling my 507u. Good luck with the sale. 

Deposit taken

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sakabatou
      Item Condition: Functionally perfect with significant marks on the case Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Bank transfer, cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      I purchased this luscious-sounding Class A/B 110wpc integrated amplifier from SNA in 2018.
      It's condition is unchanged - there are scrape marks along the side panels, which look to be from bumping against uprights when being put into a tight rack, which are not visible when it is in a rack. There are a couple of upper edge dents on the facia, where it looks like someone has dropped something onto the face - but you won't notice these, because you will be staring a the cool blue VU meters bouncing along to your favourite music. It has a metal remote, but truly, nothing beats the heavy clunk of operating the source selector by hand.

It is functionally perfect and hasn't missed a beat. I've run a few different speakers with them, and I would say that this amp would be an excellent choice to tame a standmount with an upward tilt to the treble.

I'm not a vinyl guy, but I have been told that the inbuilt phonostage is very good

Initially looking for a local buyer to pick up, but I have all of the original packaging and documentation.

Photos: 
      (the orange marker is a sticker to help me see the volume level from across the room and will come off without trouble)

• By Audionerd
      Item: Luxman A522 Belt Drive Turntable fitted with Grace G-707 Tonearm & Denon DL103 Moving Coil Cartridge
      Price: Reduced from $1150 to $850!! FIRM because this is already a bargain
      Item Condition: Beautiful clean condition apart from some scratching to the lid. Operationally perfect and set up ready to play
      Reason for selling: FAR too many turntables
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: A superb example of this rare turntable, with classic looks but serviced and upgraded to current audiophile standards by turntable maestro Rick Powell. 
      Adjusted for optimum performance with correct VTA, azimuth, overhang, offset angle, tracking force and bias correction under test conditions. Refurbishment of all electrical contacts and cabling, horizontal and vertical relocation of the arm via the locking collar and re-aligning the bearing has resulted in the best performing sample of this combination you will find. It will certainly surpass more expensive units that are not properly set up.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By charlieg12
      Hi All

Was given a L-530 for Christmas, a beautiful beast but its got a few faults. I'd really like to get it working and I need some help.

It's Japanese so I've powered it with a cheap 500w 100v step down. I've found and downloaded the circuit diagram, owners and service manuals. It looks reasonable clean inside, I reckon its been opened a few times as all the screws don't match. The transistors on the two PB-1393-1 (L&R power amps boards?) are different with with 2x 2SC2922 52Y and 2x 2SA1216 53Y on left board, 2x 2SC2526 NW(X) and 2X 2SA1076 OH(X) on the right. The right looks original. One of the caps (?) in the phono stage looks to have leaked but thats the only obvious blow out.

Initial testing done with CD player connected to AUX input and both headphones (first time) and speakers via speaker A output.

On power up;  All the panel lights come on with the warm up flashing. Red LEDs on the power amp boards light (4 each) as do the two on phono input stage.
      Warm up relay (RY 201) triggers after maybe 10 seconds, light stabilises and music is produced out of the left channel only. About 10 seconds later relay triggers again, warm up flashes and music stops. Power off for a short while lets me repeat, with the same result.

I'll probably have to take it to someone here in Adelaide before too long (suggestions as to who welcomed) but am keen to go as far as I can before then.

Thanks for reading my post, any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

• By ST3V3Z
      Trying to fix the issue with this Luxman amp.
      Takes a while to get out of protection on start-up. When outputting more than about 1W, speaker makes popping sound, if left playing, makes one really loud pop and turns itself back to protection mode.
      I took it open and got some pictures.
      Seems like the amp had been repaired before. One of the amp board looks like it's been blown up before.
      the main power transistors looks different on the power amps, is that a concern?  The 2SA679 is swapped for 2SB655A and 2SC1079 is swapped to 2SD675A.
      Any ideas what would be causing the issue?
      Any help is appreciated.

• By Believe1980s
      Item: LUXMAN DA-100 USB DAC & Headphone amp (Made in Japan)
      Price: $666 Price reduced
      Item Condition: Mint / 99% New (see photos below) No dust, no scratch, no dot.
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD, happy to call courier to deliver
      Extra Info:
      Sampling frequency ... COAX / OPT input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
      Sampling frequency ... USB input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
      Digital Input: USB (B type), OPT (light), COAX (coaxial)
      Digital output: OPT (light), COAX (coaxial)
      Analog Output: RCA unbalanced 1 system, headphones 1 system
      Brand: LUXMAN

Manufacturers Part No. DA-100
      ☆ USB: 96kHz / 24bit
      ★ coaxial-light: 192kHz / 24bit
      Compact 2-channel PCM system D / A Converter ◆ A5 document size
      ◆ Adopt bar Brown latest chip PCM5102 with a built-in 32bit processing and high-quality buffer amplifier to the DAC chip
      ◆ is equipped with two types of digital filters with different easily switchable FIR and IIR characteristics
      ◆ Equipped with USB port (B type), you can enter the USB digital audio signal from the PC / Mac, etc.
      ◆ digital input, the sampling frequency of 32kHz ~ 192kHz (USB is up to 96kHz), 16bit, 20bit, corresponding to the number of quantization bits of the 24bit (USB is 16bit, 24bit only)
      ◆ The digital inputs including USB available through output, equipped with a digital output (DD converter function)
      ◆ Built-in high-quality headphone amplifier circuit equivalent to that of the top models DA-200
      ◆ installation of low phase noise clock module with reduced noise near the oscillation frequency
      ◆ The digital inputs, low jitter reduction by high-precision clock of DAIR with a built-
      The sampling frequency display by the three-digit 7-segment LED with excellent visibility ◆
      ◆ plenty of adopting the round pattern wiring board and original custom parts of Luxman tradition, etc.
      ◆ Equipped with RCA output terminal of 18mm pitch gold-plated finish that corresponds to the large plug connection
      ◆ USB connection to the PC since Windows XP, corresponding to each of the OS standard driver later MacOS10
      Also possible ※ display does not switch upright of the body by attaching accessories leg of the (foot) on the side ◆

Photos: