SOLD: FS: Luxman L-507uX Integrated Amplifier

Item Condition: Functionally perfect with significant marks on the case
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: South Australia
Payment Method: Bank transfer, cash
Reason for selling: no longer used

Further information: 

I purchased this luscious-sounding Class A/B 110wpc integrated amplifier from SNA in 2018.

It's condition is unchanged - there are scrape marks along the side panels, which look to be from bumping against uprights when being put into a tight rack, which are not visible when it is in a rack. There are a couple of upper edge dents on the facia, where it looks like someone has dropped something onto the face - but you won't notice these, because you will be staring a the cool blue VU meters bouncing along to your favourite music. It has a metal remote, but truly, nothing beats the heavy clunk of operating the source selector by hand.

It is functionally perfect and hasn't missed a beat. I've run a few different speakers with them, and I would say that this amp would be an excellent choice to tame a standmount with an upward tilt to the treble.

I'm not a vinyl guy, but I have been told that the inbuilt phonostage is very good

I have all of the original packaging and documentation.

Photos: 

(the orange marker is a sticker to help me see the volume level from across the room and will come off without trouble)IMG_9715.thumb.JPG.a347b7e6b436c028b3691dad6717ca60.JPGIMG_9716.thumb.JPG.e29d1231934e56e4fdda6de30a6e5959.JPGIMG_9717.thumb.JPG.83dc86cd2c49fb55ffd20d3f475295d4.JPGIMG_9721.thumb.JPG.e5c2ae505088da6d036000c4a949258b.JPGIMG_9725.thumb.JPG.b10c5e7376d0ceec2682a0896a638b1d.JPGIMG_9728.thumb.JPG.51137718977b86cc2f572dd9e85ee9c7.JPGIMG_9718.thumb.JPG.70bdb264faac3aa2f6b1d543434658f8.JPGIMG_9719.thumb.JPG.fe7d86b7088ef804747458bdfa640140.JPGIMG_9722.thumb.JPG.bbfc5a4d1e4fe0bcb5eb9044988056ad.JPGIMG_9723.thumb.JPG.0543b5e5539c99a1793375f251c445c3.JPGIMG_9724.thumb.JPG.00eca16ea834b6a89c6bb48d061a77c8.JPG

• Like 2

Imho.  You wont get a better integrated amp  at this price point.  I owned one and can attest to how good they are.   Will drive almost any speaker. And your right. One of the best inbuilt phono stages 

GLWS 

• Like 1

Great amp, (i'm biased of course)...& I have used speakers from PMC, JBL, Linn, Tannoy, & Unison Research (yes they make speakers, not just amps). Able to handle them all (some had better synergy of course than others), but all were musical & the L507uX was always in control...

• Like 1
19 hours ago, demoiree said:

Too bad you are not in Melbourne ! GLWTS

You're welcome to organise a courier to pick it up for you

Edited by sakabatou
grammar
  • Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      Selling used Luxman P750u headphone amplifier (RRP $6299)

I absolutely love this unit but selling it as no one wants to buy the other headphone amp I own (430had.....) LOL

I realised it is inefficient to own two headphone amps.

It comes with its original packaging, stock power cable and receipt.  this was a refurbished unit, but in excellent condition

for more information please visit websites below:

http://www.luxman.com/product/detail.php?id=7

https://theaudioexperts.com.au/collections/personal-audio-headphones/products/luxman-d750u-headphone-amplifier

https://www.livingsound.com.au/products/luxman-p-750u-amplifier

check these reviews on the amp:

https://www.tonepublications.com/review/the-luxman-p-750u/

https://www.hifinews.com/content/luxman-p-750u-headphone-amplifier

https://www.cnet.com/news/luxman-p-750u-headphone-amp-drool-worthy/

thank you.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.  

• By MR8
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Waterloo Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash & PayPal Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:
       Luxman L 507 uX
      Perfect condition, 100% impeccable, like new.
      Boxes
      Manual
      Remote
      Not original power cable.
      Absolutely beautiful. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By kungfumaster
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: BENTLEIGH State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
      Have switched to mainly stereo listening so no longer needed. No dents, cosmetically good used condition. Solid and reliable. Photo shows display when switched on, can't provide audition as cables disconnected preparing for moving house. 

Includes power cable, original remote and owner's manual

Description:
      A metal panel AV Receiver, LR-6500, is bringing you a 6.1 discrete amplifier AV Receiver with high performance and high power home theatre receiver which has been using a D/A 192 KHz/24 Bit. It is having most of the features like Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Prologic II, dts, dts ES, dts 96/24, dts NEO:6 which are providing a theater effect from all sort of input, even stereo input. Besides, it is also having Prologic IIx as well for the those who would like to up-grade via the 7.1 pre-out. Together with the 7.1 external channels input, this is not only a 6.1 Receiver but a 7 channels stereo amplifier as well.  

Tuning range: FM, MW
      Power output: 85 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Surround output: 85W (front), 85W (center), 85W (rear)
      Frequency response: 10Hz to 100kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.07%
      Input sensitivity: 220mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 95dB (line)
      Speaker load impedance: 8Ω (minimum)
      Digital inputs: coaxial, optical
      Video Connections: component, composite, SVHS
      Dimensions: 440 x 160 x 385mm
      Weight: 11.3kg
      Accessories: remote control

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: used - excellent condition for age Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
       This is a classic Luxman turntable fitted with a Grace 707 tone arm and an Audio Technica AT-VM95E cartridge.
      Legendary rumour has it that this was the end result of the then head of the Australian importer of Luxman products, Alex Encel of International Dynamics, pushing Luxman to answer the challenge of Rega products, i.e. the Rega Planar, into the market place. Who knows the real, full story! If you do, please contribute to the story!
      Anyhoo, I am offering a beautiful example of this lovely piece of turntable history for sale complete with its Grace 707 tonearm, a brand new Audio Technica AT-VM95E cartridge.
      It has had the belt replaced, has been cleaned and serviced by me, has had the lid cleaned and polished (there are still the usual cleaning swirl marks and some other blemishes which are difficult to spot without very close inspection).
       It has a newish felt mat.
      It has a manual end-of-record arm lifter (see pics) - quite nice the way it works. Gets to the end of the record and, as the needle tracks into the end groove, the lifter activates and gently lifts the arm up and holds it there till you are ready to change records. 
      I am happy to discuss shipping. I can package it for safe and secure shipping via Aus Post at agreed extra cost.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Tax
      Item Condition: Vintage Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: 2750 State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, cash on pick up Reason for selling: No longer required Up for sale is some nice vintage Luxman  gear. A great buy for someone wanting quality gear and top tier sound at an affordable price without breaking the bank.

I am looking to sell both the Luxman 507x Integrated Amplifier and the Luxman PD-370 Turntable together and have priced these items as a pairing. I do not want to seperate the items unless there is confirmed interest and a buyer or buyers for both items.

The integrated amplifier has two MM phono inputs which is very handy. 

I had bought these a couple of years ago from sna member SteveM and was using them in a second system with a pair of Altec VoTT A7:500's which I sold via GT a couple of months ago so these pieces are now surplus to my needs.

The turntable cover has a hinge which is slightly broken and I have been meaning to get around to glueing it but have not done so. Mainly as I use all my turntables without dust covers. The broken hinge is depicted clearly in the photos

Prefer a local  audition , pay, take and go kind of sale but will also consider delivery in Sydney if you pay a non refundable deposit.

For interstate buyers I am happy to deliver it to the local pack and send and for you to arrange to get it packed professionally and delivered to you at your cost as I get apprehensive about packing turntables with fixed tonearms and given these are vintage items I do not have the original packaging.

Happy to answer any questions via  PM.

This sale and price does NOT include the Audio Technica AT155LC cartridge shown on the tonearm in the attached photos.