Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Very Good ++
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Torquay
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal (Friends + Family) or +3%, Cash, EFT
Reason for selling: Excess To Needs

Further information: 

40 Watts x 2 channels

4 RCA inputs, 4 and 8 Ohms speaker output

https://www.primaluna-usa.com/prologue-two

I have had this amp for about 4 years, the current tubes have around 400-450 hours of use. It has a small chip on the body at the back of the unit

Excellent build and sound. Tubes included are Electro Harmonics EL-34, JAN 2 x 5814 and Primaluna  2 x 12AX7

Has Adaptive Auto Biasing, and you can use 6550, KT90, EL-34, KT77, 6CA7, 6L6GC, KT66, 7581, EL37, and any of their equivalent power tubes.

Hand made point to point wiring.

Shipping included , pickup available by mutual agreement.

Currently the replacement model is here.

PLFront3.jpg.77b8cd31f3d0c058addc702a1e421ef8.jpg

PLBehind.jpg.d38db296f1b3dbf36abcd029df97f1ed.jpg

PLChip.jpg.9c58580fe07a1995d1980e6045dce7ba.jpg

JJ

Edited by Janjuc
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I have the same one running KT120. Really an excellent amp. Auto bias is so handy. The stock KT88 are great tubes too. Glwts. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rockpig
      Just wondering if anyone else is running KT120 & KT150 at same time in their PrimaLuna amplifier?

I have a PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium HP and have been running it for 3 years since new with eight KT120s.
      Just for the heck of it I purchased a Quad matched set of KT 150s from Evatco and plonked them in the front row while keeping the KT120s in the back row.

Wasn't going to lay down $1,380AUD for four Tung Sol KT150s branded PrimaLuna, when I could get four Tung Sol for $550AUD just for a bit of fun.

• By BetaBoy
      Item Condition: As New incl All Original Packaging Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Nedlands State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Hi All,

Please PM me if you’re interested!

Happy to ship via TNT or Allied Express Australia wide, please just give me your postcode so I can get a quote.

If PayPal is your preference, please either add their fee or send Friends and Family so there’s no fees.

I have shipped many High End Items in the past, so no worries, I always make sure it’s packed back in it’s box properly.

All original PL tubes, roughly done about 2000 hours with no issues.

Further information:
       http://www.primaluna-usa.com/dialogue-premium-preamplifier

The PrimaLuna brand has been making waves in the High end Audio industry for producing premium built products that perform to a standard well beyond their peers at the same price point. The PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Pre-Amp is a wonderfully detailed and warm sound with plenty of treble extension and air. The soundstage that this tube pre-amp presents is huge! This is an excellent valve pre-amp that is super quiet/low noise, a nice dash of the famous tube warmth all with fabulous frequency extension both in lowest bass power and highest, airiest treble. Featuring dual pre-outs, Home Theatre bypass functionality and an awesome sound here.

• By Mpr_65
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mentone State: Victoria Payment Method: Pickup cash, EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: Not Required Further information:

PrimaLuna Dialog Premium HP Integrated 
      With original EL34 and KT150 tubes
      Excellent condition - no marks, dents or scratches.  Presents “as new”.  
      Functioning perfectly 
      Original packaging and accessories. 

Purchased from Melbourne dealer late 2018 -  Receipt provided on purchase for warrantee purposes. 

There are many great reviews on this amplifier, too many to list all, here’s a sample

https://www.stereophile.com/content/primaluna-dialogue-premium-hp-integrated-amplifier
      https://upscaleaudio.com/products/primaluna-dialogue-premium-hp-integrated-amplifier

Paired with the right speakers this could be the end game tube amplification for some. 

The 8 X KT150 tubes included in this sale cost $1100 alone - they’re only a few months old and have had little use.  Indeed the amplifier itself has had little use. Would suit a new buyer. 

The 2 front driver tubes have also been upgraded to the highly regarded Genalex Gold Lion 12AU7’s 

Complete package. 

Photos:
      Note: grill cover is unmarked.  Unfortunately some dust shows in some photos. Photo of cover included after I wiped it.  Bugger! 

• By alex789hifi
      Item Condition: USED Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Gladesville State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: No Longer being used Further information: 

2 x PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP Power Amplifiers (KT 150 Tubes)
        Purchased each amp from other members of Stereonet. Prefer to sell together, $7000 (includes shipping). Will sell seperately if I have no luck selling together.   - 1 amp is in good condition but has a scratch on the side (see photos) and the remote is missing the rubber bands (works perfectly fine). The band can be replaced by calling the distributor and ordering them. They are cheap but I never bothered.  - Other amp is in very good condition, only has a very tiny scratch on the right side (hard to see) behind the tubes (see photos). - The cages do not fit over the amps with the KT 150 tubes. - I have a few KT 88 tubes that I will also supply. Havent tested them recently, most should work.  - Both amps are boxed ready to ship.   Excellent sounding amps, hard to go wrong with Primaluna gear.    https://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/primaluna-dialogue-premium-hp-power-amplifier  
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By dan-m9
      Item: PrimaLuna AMP
      Price Range: $1000-2500
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: For my Focal Chorus 726 Speakers 

Would prefer an older older model with ultra-liner switch and the stock EL34/PreAmp tubes would suit fine too.

Thanks!   :)

Regards.
      Daniel.