FS: Vinyl Me Please - OutKast and Sleater-Kinney

Item Condition: New- Sealed
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item
Suburb or Town: North Balgowlah
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Duplicates

Further information: 

Sealed copies of the famed Vinyl Me Please reissues of two classics. Vinyl Me Please Essential vinyl are coloured vinyl, they often come with an approved artwork and (I kid you not) a suggested cocktail to have whilst listening. The OutKast cover is particularly interesting - it's a mirror board jacket - you can pretty much see your reflection. VMP records are the best sounding records I own. 

OutKast- Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik - $55 (Orange)

https://magazine.vinylmeplease.com/magazine/outkast-southernplayalistic-vinyl/

"the most important thing to note here is that this is the first-ever double LP reissue of this album; every previous vinyl version has been single LP, and had to cut skits or songs in order to make the whole album fit. This is the first time this has ever been out completely on vinyl, which is crazy to consider since this is the 25th anniversary. Took this long for the whole thing to be on vinyl.

Alex Berenson, VMP Head of A&R: Totally. This one has similar to our previous Rap & Hip Hop records; was cut DMM at GZ, and sounds really great. It’s on a mirrorboard cover like the Phoenix release this month. We have it on multi-color orange galaxy vinyl."

Sleater-Kinney - The Centre Won't Hold - $25 (Red)

https://magazine.vinylmeplease.com/magazine/sleater-kinney-vinyl-me-please/

"Reflective of a time when our system’s flaws bubble to the surface more with each passing day, Sleater-Kinney’s ninth studio album The Center Won’t Hold eagerly busts open the surface and exposes the cracks, with a lyrical brilliance and sonic language that effortlessly morphs between brazen, chilling fervor and soft, urgent despair. Boasting Annie Clark’s (St. Vincent) first full-length production credit, it shocks, unapologetically taking up space in far more ways than one, and most unexpectedly, it gleams."

OutKast is currently sold out. PM me if interested. Thanks. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_8491.JPG

IMG_7916.JPG

IMG_4549.JPG

Hi Stephen, I'm keen on the Outkast record please :)

Could you provide a postage quote for Newtown (2042)?

Thanks!

Sleater-Kinney is available and can be combined with any of my New Wave 12” and record posts. I have other VinylMePlease so please PM me if interested. Thanks. 

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)