Item Condition: Used
Extra Info:

After a Parasound P5 pre-amp
Let me know what you have, must be able to ship to the Gold Coast

Just after a nice 2.1 Preamp, if you have others, let me know

p5_front_black.thumb.jpg.618e50f87d7ddcb8fb2f70b46e4a48c0.jpg

Edited by DSD_Fan
Added tags

I have a P6 Silver (6 months old Mint Condition) let me know if you're interested as i am thinking of upgrading 

Screenshot_20200526_030344.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: Fair Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Six channel power amp from legendary company Parasound.  Bought for use with AVR but due to its limitations putting it for sale. Original owner has used all channels and labelled accordingly.
      Specs in pic.
      Tested Ch1, 2 and 3 with my preamp and works, other channels might need repair.
      Local pickup only due to size or can drop to Pack & SEND.
      Donation to SNA on successful sale. 
      https://parasound.com/vintage/hca806a.php

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By camross
      One of my pre amp valves (5AR4) sparked on start up tonight this lasted about 5 seconds. I have never noticed this before and the amplifier is working with no notable affect. 

Is this normal?

• By GentCan
      Item Condition: Used but excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: PayPal F&F or +3% fee, Cash, EFT, bank Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       I’m 2nd owner in about 3 years, bought it from a friend. It’s included separate power supply, metal remote, manual, original box. Very well care and beautiful sounds. Please see all information:
      http://www.rogueaudio.com/Products_Athena_Front.htm

Voltage: 240V
      You can see it on YouTube with Thiel speakers:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Hanz Wong
      Item Condition: Few marks on the side and the top Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kenmore State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, Beam it, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: 
      Flagship from Cambridge Audio back in the days. Suitable for audiophile who loves natural sound. There is also a ht bypass mode if you wanna blend it into your home theatre like me. 

It comes with the original box, remote, etc. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By gzman71
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: FORSTER State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pick up, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Never really used :( Further information: Dragonfly Black ( USB, Headphone Preamp, Dac )
      This has been updated via the AudioQuest website to correct volume issues. 
      It's so much better now after the upgrade which was the main reason for not using it............wish I had known earlier
      Perfect Condition with original packaging.
      Will include Free Express Post Australia Wide
      Photos:

PLEASE READ