Item Condition: Used
Extra Info:

After a Parasound P5 pre-amp
Let me know what you have, must be able to ship to the Gold Coast

Just after a nice 2.1 Preamp, if you have others, let me know

p5_front_black.thumb.jpg.618e50f87d7ddcb8fb2f70b46e4a48c0.jpg

Edited by DSD_Fan
Added tags

I have a P6 Silver (6 months old Mint Condition) let me know if you're interested as i am thinking of upgrading 

Screenshot_20200526_030344.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thejt
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Noranda State: WA Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Too much gear, Covid Madness, Child Further information:

I purchased this from the forum last year from the lovely Ian and it has since had a complete professional recap. I was at the time looking for a preamp to match the Yamaha B2 amplifier but as this has now left the house I don't have a use for a pre (except for the phono via tape out, it is very good). This is one of the best preamps Kenwood ever made and feels substantial. Casework is solid, all knobs and switches are of extremely high quality. The condition of the unit is good, only a couple small marks as shown in the photos. The sound is warm and sweet but not saccharine. Disclaimer I am told the MC phono is noisy but I only have MM carts to test. Happy to demo for locals and happy to pack for courier for interstate. Donation on sale of course. 

Photos:

• By jupiterzhao
      Item Condition: GOOD Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: 7005 State: TAS Payment Method: Cash Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I'm selling my tube preamp which using the Mclntosh C-22 circuit.  
      I have used it for more than one year and I love the sound, warm and musical. However I just purchased a DAC with the preamp function, so have to down size the system.
      This preamp is made by a friend of mine. And to be honest, I know nothing about the circuit or electronic, so what I can do is make a simple description.

The preamp is designed with the Mclntosh C-22 circuit.  Using high-power metal film resistors, WLAM coupling capacitor, and ALPS potentiometers. Three ecc83/5751/12ax7 applied(not included in the price).

This preamp uses a separate tube power supply (Mclntosh C-22 does not) which is designed with an adjustable output voltage from 250 to 320V DC, as a result, it can be applied to most high-voltage preamps.
      If you are a DIYer who makes your own tube preamp, it also can be used in your own project.

The power supply uses two 6Z4(6X4) rectifiers, which can reduce the internal resistance and increase the current supply at the same time. 

It uses a 6C19 voltage regulator tube, and a 6J9(E180F) voltage regulator, which makes the power supply fluctuate within one volt.

It has a knob to adjust the output voltage(250-320v DC). There is a digital display to show the voltage that under load, so you can monitor the working status of the preamp.

There are 4 set of power output plugs on this power supply, 3 sets provide 6.3V DC to filaments, and one set provide AC 6.3V to filaments. You can feel the difference between AC filament and DC filament.

There is a dent on the cover of the power supply transformer which not affect function and sound at all.
      Come with all 4 tubes on the power supply, one power supply bridge cable.
      The RCA cables and three JJ 5751 tubes in pictures ARE NOT INCLUDED.
      Shipment is available and it weights around 6-7 KG. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: Fair Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Six channel power amp from legendary company Parasound.  Bought for use with AVR but due to its limitations putting it for sale. Original owner has used all channels and labelled accordingly.
      Specs in pic.
      Tested Ch1, 2 and 3 with my preamp and works, other channels might need repair.
      Local pickup only due to size or can drop to Pack & SEND.
      Donation to SNA on successful sale. 
      https://parasound.com/vintage/hca806a.php

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By camross
      One of my pre amp valves (5AR4) sparked on start up tonight this lasted about 5 seconds. I have never noticed this before and the amplifier is working with no notable affect. 

Is this normal?

• By GentCan
      Item Condition: Used but excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: PayPal F&F or +3% fee, Cash, EFT, bank Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       I’m 2nd owner in about 3 years, bought it from a friend. It’s included separate power supply, metal remote, manual, original box. Very well care and beautiful sounds. Please see all information:
      http://www.rogueaudio.com/Products_Athena_Front.htm

Voltage: 240V
      You can see it on YouTube with Thiel speakers:

Photos:

PLEASE READ