DSD_Fan

WTB: Parasound P5 or 2100 Preamp

Posted (edited)

Item: Parasound P5 or NewClassic 2100 Pre-amp
Price Range: Depends on condition
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info:

After a Parasound P5 or NewClassic 2100 pre-amp as I might have more luck finding this than the Rotel I also posted.
Let me know what you have, must be able to ship to the Gold Coast

Just after a nice 2.1 Preamp, if you have others, let me know

p5_front_black.thumb.jpg.618e50f87d7ddcb8fb2f70b46e4a48c0.jpg

2100_front_black.thumb.jpg.f686fa70bb809f76c6a272d9ae85f577.jpg

Edited by DSD_Fan
Added tags

Weekend bump :) 

I have a P6 Silver (6 months old Mint Condition) let me know if you're interested as i am thinking of upgrading 

Screenshot_20200526_030344.jpg

Sunday *BUMP* 

Still looking for either one :)

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MAXXX
      Item Condition: Used, excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: Western Australia Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Stereo preamplifier Cambridge Audio Azur 840e for sale.
      Very versatile preamp in excellent condition with remote.
      No original box.
      Free shipping via courier with tracking. (Australia only)
      Manual available in pdf. format.
      Lots of reviews on the Net.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Ittaku
      Item Condition: Used VGC Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Alphington State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash, Bitcoin Reason for selling: Change of direction Further information: This is a no-compromise comprehensive DAC/preamp/subxover/headphone solution to digital room correction, with NATIVE PCM sample rate and DSD digital signal processing at all rates from 44.1 to 192kHz, and DSD 64-128 unlike most other DSP devices which resample to the one rate internally which is a lossy process. It has USB, and multiple coaxial, optical, and analog inputs. It has a very sweet sounding fully balanced DAC section based on selected 3xTI PCM1792 DACs and high quality ADCs. It also acts as a subwoofer crossover which can be manual or automatic, a preamp with normal or high voltage output, and allows passthrough of the main channel room corrected digital signal for a separate DAC if so inclined. It comes with remote control, and a professional microphone on a 5 metre long cable for automatic and manual room measurement and correction, and bluetooth supported smartphone app. This is light years better than their award winning "dual core" model in terms of features and sound quality, as it is their reference device. I have a separate DAC and preamp and have moved to a software solution for room correction and crossover but found this device invaluable at doing all of the above tasks as I slowly added more separates to do each task individually. Original box included.

DSP Cores
      1 x VS1205 (GUI & Firmware update USB) 6 x VS1205 (Audio Inputs, processing) 3 x High-Quality DAC (pre-selected), 3 x High-Quality ADC Firmware Highlights
      Anti-Mode 3.0 room calibration algorithm Automatic cross-over frequency optimization (US Pat. 9,955,261) Extensive tone controls and user-defined parametric equalizers Anti-Mode 3.0 Multi-Rate (FIR & IIR) House Curve, Linear-Phase Tilt, Parametric EQs Adjustable Infrasonic Adjustable cross-over Interfaces
      2x stereo RCA, 1x stereo XLR input 3x optical and 3x coaxial inputs (up to stereo 192kHz with coaxial) USB Audio 2.0 input (192kHz PCM, DSD64 and DSD128 by DSD over PCM) Primary Output: stereo RCA, stereo XLR, Optical Toslink, and Coaxial S/PDIF Auxiliary Output: stereo RCA and stereo XLR Microphone input, Headphone output Control wheel with a button, IR Remote Analog specifications (typical)
      Primary XLR: Dynamic Range: 126 dB, Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.0008% Analog Input, XLR, SNR+THD: -104dB Frequency Response: 20...20000Hz ±0.07dB Input Voltage max RCA: 2.5 / 4.4 / 6.2 Vrms, XLR: 2.6 / 5.2 / 12.4 Vrms Output Voltage max RCA: 3.2 / 6.4 Vrms, XLR: 6.4 / 14.0 Vrms Power consumption: 25W, stand-by: < 0.5W Mechanical
      Unit dimensions: 436mm x 70mm x 295mm Unit weight: 4.5kg Color options: Black or Silver front plate  
      Product page:
      http://www.dspeaker.com/en/products/anti-mode-x4.shtml

Photos:

• By Ed11111
      Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Changed direction Further information: 

Legendary preamplifier of the legendary company.
      Currently on sale in major retailers for $13,995
      Amazing sound, amazing look, amazing value.
      First owner, less than 1.5 years old, was not used for last 6 months. 
      9.5/10 just because not brand new. I have all original boxes, manuals, etc

The feature packed C52 Preamplifier lets you connect virtually any of your analog components and digital music sources – including those that play the latest high resolution formats such as DSD files – to one easy-to-use device to enjoy them all.
      "You will rule your world with the C52. Cool as all this is, it sounds fantastic too. No one combines just the right amount of bling and performance as McIntosh – that’s why they are a legend." - Tone Audio
      "I can’t think of another component that manages to do so much so superlatively well, with no compromises in any ways that matter to me as an audio critic and music lover." - The Absolute Sound
      For connecting analog devices, it includes 3 balanced and 4 unbalanced fully assignable inputs plus 1 each of Moving Coil and Moving Magnet phono inputs for connecting a turntable and enjoying your vinyl collection. On the digital side, it has 3 optical, 2 coaxial and 1 USB input. The optical and coax inputs will decode digital music at up to 24-bit/192kHz for high resolution audio playback. The C52 is also capable of decoding and playing back DSD files for the latest in high fidelity performance; the USB input accepts PCM signals up to 32-bit/384kHz and supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 plus DXD 352.8kHz and DXD 384kHz. An MCT input offers a secure, custom DSD connection for playback of the high definition audio found on SACDs when paired with the MCT500 SACD/CD Transport to deliver the purest possible sound quality from your CD library. The C52 features a 24-bit/192kHz, DSD digital-to-analog-converter (DAC).
      "Smooth? You bet. Realistic timbre? Check. Instruments and voices sound staggeringly realistic with no edge or glare whatsoever? Got it." - Tone Audio
      "While this preamp provides a tidal wave of sound, it also shows off a good amount of detail... I keep hearing more stuff packed into the crevices of the music." - New Record Day
      New to the C52 is that all inputs are available all of the time – even if you assign certain inputs to certain devices, giving you more freedom to configure your system the way you want. The outputs have also been updated to be easier to operate when bi-amping or tri-amping so that your highs and/or lows are not inadvertently turned off. An 8 band analog equalizer allows you to fine tune your various music sources just the way you like. For headphone listening, an added dimension can be brought to your music with the addition of Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®). The Home Theater Pass Through feature allows for seamless integration into your multi-channel home theater system.
      This "battleship of a preamplifier" has all the connections one could want "and then some... McIntosh has taken the term 'comprehensively equipped' and run with it, for maximum flexibility and future proofing... If you're looking to indulge in your music instead of the sound it makes, then the C52 and MC301 are 'strongly recommended.'" - Hi-Fi+
      The C52 is one of many McIntosh products to receive Roon Tested designation from Roon Labs. It has been profiled and tested by both Roon and McIntosh for maximum compatibility. Roon will recognize it and send it audio optimized for its capabilities. No fiddling with checkboxes or dropdowns, Roon Tested devices are automatically identified and configured out of the box for a superior customer experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdzxjnvuOo4&t=3s

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/mcintosh-c52-solid-state-preamplifier/

• By Mjj
      Item:NAC32.5
      Price Range:Neg
      Item Condition: Used even Not working or damaged 
      Extra Info:I can organise shipping. I am not a dealer but need a Pre-amp and PSU to go with my newly bought NAP250 CB. Exciting stuff!

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Ed11111
      Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Changing direction  
      Further information: 

Legendary preamplifier of the legendary company.
      Currently on sale in major retailers for $13,995
      Amazing sound, amazing look, amazing value.
      First owner, Less than 1.5 years old, was not used for last 6 months. 
      9.5/10 just because not brand new. I have all boxes, manuals, etc

The feature packed C52 Preamplifier lets you connect virtually any of your analog components and digital music sources – including those that play the latest high resolution formats such as DSD files – to one easy-to-use device to enjoy them all.
      For connecting analog devices, it includes 3 balanced and 4 unbalanced fully assignable inputs plus 1 each of Moving Coil and Moving Magnet phono inputs for connecting a turntable and enjoying your vinyl collection. On the digital side, it has 3 optical, 2 coaxial and 1 USB input. The optical and coax inputs will decode digital music at up to 24-bit/192kHz for high resolution audio playback. The C52 is also capable of decoding and playing back DSD files for the latest in high fidelity performance; the USB input accepts PCM signals up to 32-bit/384kHz and supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 plus DXD 352.8kHz and DXD 384kHz. An MCT input offers a secure, custom DSD connection for playback of the high definition audio found on SACDs when paired with the MCT500 SACD/CD Transport to deliver the purest possible sound quality from your CD library. The C52 features a 24-bit/192kHz, DSD digital-to-analog-converter (DAC).
       https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/mcintosh-c52-solid-state-preamplifier/

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.