FOUND WTB: SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System

repiet

Item: SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System
Price Range: 80$
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: 4 or 6 pack

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Edited by repiet

Thanks mate + 15$ delivery and up to 4weeks for postage since it’s coming from the US. Was hoping to get some sooner but will definitely consider buying from amazon if I can’t find anything local.

3 hours ago, repiet said:

Thanks mate + 15$ delivery and up to 4weeks for postage since it’s coming from the US. Was hoping to get some sooner but will definitely consider buying from amazon if I can’t find anything local.

Sign up to Amazon Prime, free shipping from international over $39. Theres probably a free trial or it's like $8 month, streaming service is pretty good too

7 minutes ago, Campbell said:

Sign up to Amazon Prime, free shipping from international over $39. Theres probably a free trial or it's like $8 month, streaming service is pretty good too

Awesome will check it out. Does the international free shipping apply to any product? Thanks!

Just now, repiet said:

Awesome will check it out. Does the international free shipping apply to any product? Thanks!

Only to Prime ones. But most are, and free international shipping over $49. I use it all the time

9 minutes ago, DSD_Fan said:

Only to Prime ones. But most are, and free international shipping over $49. I use it all the time

Sorry yes, it has to be sold by the "Amazon Global Store".

The above link Russell gave doesn't take me to the $82 ones, I definitely was looking at $82 the other day too and I'm sure they were Free Shipping with Prime. May have sold out?

Edited by Campbell

I placed an order with a local store for an Auralex Subdude 2. I payed with Paypal. Shortly after I get a text saying that they were out of stock and they couldn't get an ETA from the supplier so they offered a refund which I accepted. I then ordered one from Amazon (same price), it was sent from the US (free Prime delivery) and arrived in four days. Love or hate Jeff Bezos it's easy why Amazon is so successful.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chigurh said:

I placed an order with a local store for an Auralex Subdude 2. I payed with Paypal. Shortly after I get a text saying that they were out of stock and they couldn't get an ETA from the supplier so they offered a refund which I accepted. I then ordered one from Amazon (same price), it was sent from the US (free Prime delivery) and arrived in four days. Love or hate Jeff Bezos it's easy why Amazon is so successful.

Four days? That's awesome, I'll place an order tonight. Thanks

32 minutes ago, repiet said:

Four days? That's awesome, I'll place an order tonight. Thanks

Yeah maybe I got lucky. The ETA was 3 weeks when I placed the order. They sent it via Fedex.

Wish I saw this thread earlier. A physicist friend of mine created a spreadsheet for me calculating the transmissibility of the Embleton rubber mounts, which are perfect for this purpose. I used them on both of my svs subs and JBL cinema speakers .

Using Embleton mounts allows you to choose the right model based on the weight of the speaker/sub to get the best performance. You can easily end up with gain on certain frequencies otherwise.