Just purchased my first high end cart and need help having it fitted to my PROJECT AUDIO RPM 9.1. 

I'm in Albany  WA. 

If there's no one on here locally I'm coming to Perth soon and looking for recommendations on where I can take it to get fitted. At nearly 2 grand I'm not game to do it myself. It's a Soundsmith Carmen.

Any help appreciated.

Screenshot_20200520-185459.png

• 4 weeks later...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AndreaB
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth (N.O.R.) State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Try new speaker Further information: I bought the speaker from another SN member and served me very well  (I had Lenehan ML1 reference, ATC SCM 11, Osborne Titan, Reference 3A Decapo but always kept the Bora, in my room they work very well).
      Here below one of the review that can be found on line.
      http://www.hifiplus.com/articles/cabasse-bora-loudspeakers-hi-fi-72/

I have original box for interstate buyer. (box is quite large 1250x565x410 mm - weight is close to 30 kg).

Thanks for watching

Note: isolation feet are not part of the sale.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By bassowl
      Item Condition: Fair Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Perth (SOR) State: WA Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: No room and not using them Further information:
      These speakers are able to be bi-wired. I believe they're rated at 100 watts. 

I've listed them as being in fair condition as there are a couple of small dents and scratches (please see the photos). 

Photos:

• By AndreaB
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Landsdale State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pick up Reason for selling: Raising funds Further information: Purchased from SN member whos was using on Lenehan PDX dac. I bought a telefunken tube, hence this sale.

Thanks for watching

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By sirjester
      Item Condition: as new (between 100-200 hours) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: South Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal & 3%, EFT or Cash Reason for selling: upgrade Further information:

Recently upgraded so these are nlr. 

purchased from the valve store in  Melbourne a couple of months back.

Would prefer to sell together but will split if I can buyers for each lot of 4. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By AndreaB
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Landsdale (Perth N.O.R) State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pick up Reason for selling: Raising funds Further information: 

Here below link to my original post and link to the first owner description. I have added couple of photos of the stands (please note that the stand are in excellent condition except for a scratch in one of the base, see photo for reference).

Open to offers.

Thanks for watching.

Photos:

PLEASE READ