SOLD
Item Condition: Almost perfect
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Neutral Bay
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgrade

For sale my Pass Labs X150.5 stereo power amp (10W class A, total 150W pc), currently playing in a full balanced chain.

It's complete with original box, manual and detachable power cable.

(UPDATE) Purchased ex demo in March 2016, had 3 years of factory warranty, I can handover a copy of the invoice to the next owner (I guess not much of use now, but it's a proof or purchase throught the official dealer).

Shipping not included, pickup and listening session (with your pre if it has XLR balanced inputs too) welcome

Link to Pass X150.5 website page

IMG_20200520_171214.jpg

IMG_20200520_171226.jpg

IMG_20200520_171243.jpg

IMG_20200520_171254.jpg

IMG_20200520_171305.jpg

IMG_20200520_171316.jpg

Edited by OldVinylLover
Date of purchase added
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Chanh said:

Go on Tony! You know you can't sleep at night with suspension. Do it like Nike.....! ?

Beautiful rack..., I want one of that! GLWTS. 

Thanks,

it's nothing too esoteric, a NorStone Stabbl: you can flexibly arrange the trays (indeed the original 2 racks, have been now placed on 3 separate columns) and a good WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor...)  ;) 

7 minutes ago, DMax said:

I have had the pleasure of owning a 150 version. Very smooth sound indeed. GLWTS 

You are right. In my case there's also the tube pre to make it ever smoother and warmer

Edited by OldVinylLover
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OldVinylLover said:

You are right. In my case there's also the tube pre to make it ever smoother and warmer

Self correction. It was a x250 version and it was buttery smooth. Regret the sale still till this day. I think I may have sold it too cheaply too. Lol

• Like 1