SOLD: FS: Yamaha NS-1000 Matching Pair

SOLD
Item Condition: Used - all drivers work perfectly but there is cosmetic damage.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Camden
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: They've been collecting dust for too long.

Hi,

I've had these beauties tested and all drivers are functioning perfectly, they sound incredible.

Matching serial numbers as indicated in the photos and they also come with a stand for each speaker. There is some cosmetic damage so please refer to the photos.

Local pick up in Sydney region. I don't have an amp, i had them tested at a hifi store so you'll need to byo if you want to test, my appologies.

They were left to me from a family member who has passed away, I know theres someone out there who will appreciate them.

Edit: I'm no longer accepting PayPal I'm only accepting cash, my apologies to anyone wishing to use this service but there are too many scammers. Still happy to prove they're fully functional to those who are serious about the purchase.

Edit 2: I'd also like to mention that I've included the speaker stands in the purchase price to offset the cosmetic damage. I know their valuable and I believe that's a fair trade.

20200518_184658.jpg

20200518_185055.jpg

20200518_184855.jpg

20200518_184924.jpg

20200518_184815.jpg

Edited by viper87
Payment preference and more information.
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Willmax said:

@JayNTH here is a nice one to add to your collection 

Thanks  for the heads up Will, unfortunatelly i am a bit short of cash this time. Beautifull speakers someone will pick them up soon.

• Like 1