aceofdaves

FS: Wetek Core -Android Media Box

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Used/Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Brunswick
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayID, EFT
Reason for selling: TV upgrade/not needed

Further information: 

Wetek Core Android Media Player: details here, here and here. Includes the original box and power supply.

I bought this box in perhaps 2015 or 2016 to function as my media center. It did this pretty well and was eventually replaced by an intel NUC and, eventually, a new TV. It's been sitting about in its box for a couple of years. I fired it up recently to do a factory reset and it appears to be working just fine. It's in good cosmetic nick but is missing two little rubber feet (see picture of underside).

Notable good things about it included the air mouse remote which worked very well, and the inclusion of an S/PDIF audio output. Apparently, it will do 4k, but I didn't have a 4k TV when I was using it so I never attempted this.

In terms of software, the android distribution hasn't been updated by Wetek for a few years but libreelec still seem to be providing releases if you wanted to use it as a Kodi box.

Details

• CPU – Amlogic S812-H quad core processor @ 2.0GHz with an Octa-core Mali-450MP gpu
  • Memory – 2GB DDR3
  • Storage – 8GB NAND flash, micro SD slot
  • Video Output – HDMI 1.4 up to 4K @ 30Hz + AV
  • Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and optical S/PDIF
  • Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n & 802.11ac, and Bluetooth 4.0
  • USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
  • Misc – Power button and LED

Thanks for looking. Pickup Brunswick

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20200504_105321.jpg

IMG_20200504_105335.jpg

IMG_20200504_105346.jpg

IMG_20200504_105350.jpg

IMG_20200504_105356.jpg

IMG_20200504_105408.jpg

Edited by aceofdaves

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By chimchimster
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection Japanese pressing with Obi. This is a Promo copy with 4 page bio on the band.
      Please see my other listings. I will combine shipping.

Love and Rockets
      Love and Rockets
      Seventh Dream Of Teenage Heaven
      EX+/NM-
      1986 Japan w/Obi Beggars YX-7385-AX
      Notes - Promo Copy with 4 Page Bang Biography
      Includes - If There's A Heaven Above Seventh Dream Of Teenage Heaven Haunted When The Minutes Drag

• By chimchimster
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection Japanese pressing with Obi. Includes 2 fold out posters.

Cure, The
      The Head On The Door
      NM/NM
      1985 Japan w/Obi VAP 351527
      Notes - Poster Disc/Biography Sheet Insert
      "Includes - Inbetween Days    Kyoto Song The Blood    Six Different Ways The Baby Screams Close To Me"

• By chimchimster
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection Japanese pressing with Obi.  This is a Promo copy with the Poster of Adam Ant.

Adam And The Ants
      Prince Charming
      EX/NM
      1981 Japan w/Obi Epic 253P327
      Notes - Promo Label Includes Obi Insert and Postrt
      Includes - Prince Charming Stand And Deliver Ant Rap

• By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E- Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved