AR9

FS: Lexicon DC2 - Digital Controller

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: 7/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: ALGESTER
State: Queensland
Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Paypal
Reason for selling: Too many gears

Further information:  This is an excellent 2 channel music performer. I used it for music listening for 4 months when my dedicated preamp was in service.  Lots of folks use this for stereo music. This is a version 4; the complete version with DTS & THX Surround Sound EX. 7.1 Channel. It was the bee's knees' and was out of reach of most people. For multi channel performance, it is still better than most Receivers today.  I cant keep hanging on to  it as I have too many preamps and therefore it needs to go to good home. I  could not find the remote due to recent move but if I find it before hand I will include it. Otherwise, it will work with universal remote or Lexicon third party remote ( i saw one online recently for $30).  It has built-in DAC and multi room capable. Display screen has faint darken oval shape under certain angle of light but you can still see everything fine.  Display can be brightened  as well. The unit is quite intelligent and once it's powered up and goes through quick diagnostic to make sure everything is in order (this feature is way ahead of its time) this feature can be turned off btw.  If you're local, you're more than welcome to bring it home and compare it to your receivers before making decision.

http://www.audioreview.com/product/amplification/a-v-preamplifier/lexicon/dc-2.html

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

DSC_1996.jpg

DSC_1994.jpg

Edited by AR9
no description

Sold Pending Payment

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kelossus
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ipswich State: Queensland Payment Method: Money Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Purchased these on Ebay as end of line stock. These are brand new in the box factory sealed. Quite a few Dynaudios being cleared out at the moment and these are keenly priced, $500 less than anywhere I can see advertised and a little less than what I paid. Looking to recoup funds from an impulse buy that is going to lead no where.

Photos:

• By Gregory13
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Roselands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Looking for funds to upgrade Further information: Purchased 1 year ago from Addicted to Audio. 1st and only owner. Best way to describe the condition is I can pack it back up in the original box and and sell it as brand new, it's that perfect. The photos can be deceiving but it's just the dust that makes it appear as dirty or with marks. It has been paired with a Schiit Yggdrasil Amplifier. At this price point, I am yet to find a better headphone amplifier, and believe me, I've tried lots of them. It comes with all the original paperwork, the original box and the original power cable which is still brand new (I used another power cable). This is an incredible headphone amplifier and I can assure you, you will not be disappointed, not to mention that this amp is very rarely listed privately and for a good price. I am open to reasonable offers but please, no low balls. If any more information is required please send me a message, I usually respond very quickly. Thank you. 

Photos:

• By untca
      Item Condition: Great used condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Lake Macquarie State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: A bit big for the room Further information:

nice set of paradigms in great condition. Sound great, drivers and tweeters working as expected. They are large so you will need to pick these up.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By higher fi
      Item Condition: good used condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Katoomba State: New South Wales Payment Method: cash Reason for selling: NBU Further information:Hi for sale is my Stands Unique hifi stand in good condition with some scratches on the glass shelves but not many and once hifi gear installed probably not visible. This is very versatile rack with adjustable height middle 2 shelves. I also have a spare shelf but cant find brass pegs. You could make some pegs or keep as a spare as i only needed 4 shelves also you might be able to get the pegs from Stands Unique. Measurements are 83cm tall top and bottom shelves are 72cm wide and 42cm deep. Middle shelves are 55cm wide and 3cm deep. All shelves are 6mm thick. Sorry the photos are not the best but its in quite nice shape and can be dismantled with an allen key for safe transit.Pick up only please

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Gwhitten
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Geelong or Melbopurne State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT or Cash Reason for selling: New cables purchased Further information:

The beast - i do not recommend purchasing if your on a tight turning circle

This is a High demand power cord have used on my Gryphon integrated and it drives it beautifully the low noise floor on this cable is pretty special took a significant upgrade to force this one out

will throw in USA to Australia adapter plug if required

Photos:

PLEASE READ