SOLD: FS: Couple of BRAND NEW & SEALED - Vinyl / Zepp Box Set

SOLD
Item Condition: Sealed and NEW
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT
Reason for selling: latest finds

Price and item conditions ...as specified below 
Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
        Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover.
I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

The Rat Pack – Live At The Sands – 2LP Limited reissue in gatefold - BRAND NEW & SEALED.
2014 rmastered set, originally recorded live at The Sands Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada on September 7, 1963. Includes liner notes by Bill Zehme. Digitally remastered by Lee Herschberg. Pressed in the Netherlands and sounds fantastic.
For those whose favourite part of the legendary Sinatra/Count Basie LIVE AT THE SANDS album was Frank's lengthy comedic monologue, THE RAT PACK: LIVE AT THE SANDS will arrive like manna from hipster's heaven. The disc features an entire performance by the storied "rat pack" of the Chairman and his musical pals Dean Martin and Sammy Davis, Jr., but most of the show is given over to shtick and banter. Fittingly, Sinatra gets the most straight-ahead musical time with a brace of sterling ballads whose appearance should delight hardcore fans. Fortunately, the humorous barbs passed around the stage for the bulk of the performance are extremely sharp and funny (if politically incorrect in the extreme). Taken as a comedy album with some stirring musical moments, this disc is a gem for those who revere the Rat Pack, as they are captured at the peak of their powers and popularity, exuding hipness from every pore. LIVE AT THE SANDS is a bona fide cultural artefact documenting one generation's apex of cool.    $35

Alan Parsons Project – I Robot – 2LP LEGACY 2013 release 35th Anniversary Edition - BRAND NEW & SEALED.
MOV pressing in a gatefold sleeve. Including an 8 page booklet with rare photos & liner notes by Alan Parsons, and 14 bonus tracks on the second disc.
Lovely double album package.    $45

I Robot (Legacy Edition) (180G)

Led Zeppelin - How The West Was Won (SUPER DELUXE EDITION) – 4LP, 3CD, DVD and Book – 2018 EU pressed Box Set. BRAND NEW & SEALED.
'How The West Was Won' highlights the best performances from Led Zeppelin’s legendary concerts at the Los Angeles Forum and Long Beach Arena on June 25 and 27, 1972. Standouts include a 25-plus minute version of 'Dazed And Confused' and a 21-minute medley based around 'Whole Lotta Love'. The performances also capture the band introducing songs from its then-unreleased album 'Houses Of The Holy', which would be released nine months later. The Super Deluxe Boxed Set contains: Remastered audio on three CDs and four 180-gram vinyl LPs. DVD of the album in Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround and PCM Stereo, plus photo gallery. High-def download card of all stereo audio content at 96kHz/24 bit. A 52 page book filled with rare and previously unpublished photos of the band at each of the concert locations, plus memorabilia and ephemera. High-quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered.

Goes for anywhere from $230-$245 online anywhere you care to check.   

How's half that?      $125
(ALL GONE)

81dBFYE9xAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

3d5a3527-8a4c-46b4-9f24-2f7e83fc87e6.gif

My latest YouTube videos are centred around spinning the unusual, coloured, MOFI, Half Speeds, Aussie, rare and just plain interesting vinyl of classic rock tracks including Meat Loaf, Pink Floyd, TOOL and the Blade Runner OST - have a look!

Here's the newest one :
 YouTube

Edited by candyflip
  • Like 1