Sign in to follow this  
R-Y74

SOLD: EOI: KEF R3 Speakers

Item Condition: Very good. 9.5 immaculate
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Kew or Doncaster East
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash or paypal +3%
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further information:  I purchased the KEF R3 end of December 2018 (I still have the tax invoice). Not a single scratch and never push hard. Like new. Still have the boxes and accessories. Happy to ship buy at yr cost and risk. Still have remaining warranty (not that you needed it). Great fantastic speakers but itching to upgrade up the chain. RRP $3650. Stand is not included but happy to add to the sales for $100. Stand filled. Stand is super heavy so will only sale locally. Message me if you have any questions. Thank you

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200519_123450.jpg

20200519_123438.jpg

20200519_123428.jpg

20200519_123420.jpg

20200519_123407.jpg

20200519_123404.jpg

20200519_123403.jpg

20200519_123355.jpg

Amazing pair of speakers; looks incredible too. GLWTS

Posted (edited)

KEF..looks very elegant. I hope someone would enjoy this....

What brand is the stand..looks perfect for this speakers?

Edited by SBM

thank you. yes they are amazing. i do not even know why i'm trying to sell it. 

look great, am local, keen on the stands also and can pick up. I was looking for black, but...

so... $2500 for 2x Kef R3 + 2x stands (What stands are they and how tall please Raphael?)

christian

I've been looking at these in white ! DAM 

Have you ever by chance used the R3 with the matching center and if so do you regret not going the R7 ?

Thank you and GLWS !

I'm using the Q600C as my center. I have Q900 which is also up for sale. They are my go to movie system. The Kef 3 is purely for 2 channel. I don't regret not getting the R7 coz the R3 are really amazing for their size. Plus my room is only 4x5 so R3 is perfect. Bass is tight and tuneful. Now I'm regretting putting this up for sale. 😭... 

Posted (edited)

Hey Raphael. It's normally buyers regret, not sellers!  Anyhoo - I've wanted these for ages, looking at some new B&W's atm... Sooo I'm keen to buy. I'm Melbourne-based so can come over in next couple of days...?

PS you had me at Bass is tight and tuneful...

Edited by thisischristian

Posted (edited)

also love the Q900, out of interest what are you asking for those?

Edited by thisischristian

Q900 is $1,000.  Bought it in 2016 and still have the boxes and everything else came with it. It's in immaculate condition. it should up in the post soon i think. still got remaining  warranty i think  (5 years warranty). 

@thisischristian i just Pmed you

OK Thanks.  definitely interested in the R3's+speakers.  How do we proceed here (first time buyer)

Posted (edited)

great. very easy. i prefer cash and pick up arrangement. I can ensure you nothing is wrong with the speakers. unfortunately we can't do auditioning. So i'm happy for you to pick up on Friday morning in Kew between 9-12noon. my number is xxx. thank you. You can check my reputation from SN.  the speakers are heavy. eventhough they are bookshelf, they are 15kg each!

Edited by Raphael

@Raphael what are you upgrading to?

Considering Dynaudio...  But not too sure yet. 

1 hour ago, Raphael said:

great. very easy. i prefer cash and pick up arrangement. I can ensure you nothing is wrong with the speakers. unfortunately we can't do auditioning. So i'm happy for you to pick up on Friday morning in Kew between 9-12noon. my numb.... thank you. You can check my reputation from SN.  the speakers are heavy. eventhough they are bookshelf, they are 15kg each!

@Raphael it`s not advisable to display your phone number for all to see, spam is not your friend you should use private message.

Regards Tim 

Thanks mate. I didn't realise it was on this forum. I thought it was private message untik you mentioned. Thanks  Tim

Sold. Pending pick up. Thanks