Item Condition: Excellent, as new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: Queensland
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup etc.
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: This fantastic preamp is a game changer. So much bang for your buck here! Sounds amazing and will perform well above its small price tag!!

This is in Excellent condition. Almost brand new with no marks or faults. Sad to see this one go but I’ve bought a Moon Preamp and no longer need this little beauty.

Purchased from Adicted to Audio.

RRP: $340.

Photos: 

06DC6AF8-76E2-4E12-A604-D7061E3C3EFF.jpeg

75A43A18-FF6D-47DD-8A89-285FAD0A5DBF.jpeg

624E0DC7-7A7E-4FF8-B921-6C15FAC13496.jpeg

D258995D-BB9D-4BB6-99F8-15C425051949.jpeg

Edited by Woody4572
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash eft PayPal for friends Reason for selling: NLR Further information: mint condition with boxes. 
      Price is firm.  

Photos:

• By ScottR
      Item Condition: good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: HARRISDALE State: WA Payment Method: Paypal as a friend, PAY ID, EFT or Cash on pickup Reason for selling: trying something else Mofi Studiophono - presents as new in box.  

Note, the original plastic is still on the top of the unit.

Delivery included at advertised price.

thanks for looking - let me know if you have any questions.

• By DigitalDave
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canberra/Queanbeyan State: ACT Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements Further information:

Purchased new around 2012. RRP at the time was about $1,000 AUD. This model has since been superseded by PS Audio.

Asking price is negotiable but includes shipping. Donation will be made to SNA once sold.

A very balanced sound, with gain and loading adjustments available - you can use it with either MM or MC cartridge. Has XLR and RCA outputs. 

I'm simply reducing box count and using the phono stage in my integrated amp which is not even close to the performance this unit offers but, such is life. I need to simplify my system.

Comes with manual and original box. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Sander H.
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Perth (NOR; Westminster 6061) State: WA Payment Method: Paypal (+ 3.5%), Cash on Pickup, PayID Reason for selling: NLR I'm selling my Schiit Modi 3+ (I have a new toy to play with). It's literally been used for one month.

It's in mint condition. Comes with US wall wart (what it came with), original USB cable, and in original packaging.

Please note that this is the Modi 3+. Colour: black.

Shipping Australia-wide included in price.

• By NADbooffa
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Vermont (VIC 3133) State: VIC Payment Method: EFT or PP(+3%) Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:
      Mint condition, Graham Slee Reflex M  Phono pre-amp and PSU1 power supply is for sale.
      This is made for high output cartridges in the region of  1.6 - 9.2mV ( MM, HOMC & MI )

This phono is for sale with the better PSU1 power supply.

Local pick is pref, but can pack securely to send Aus wide at agreed cost.

Photos: