daro

FS: Elma Rotary 4 pole 24 way switch 04-4133 for High-End ladder stepped attenuator

Item Condition: Brand new, never used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Lindfield
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Reason for selling: Abandoned DIY project

Further information: 

I have for sale an Elma Rotary 4 pole 24 way switch (model 04-4133). Perfect for a High-End 2-channel ladder stepped attenuator. It comes with the stop pin.
I bought it a couple of years ago from the hificollective in the UK to build a stepped attenuator for my DIY project. I could not find time to finish the project, so the sale.

"High quality selector switch, non-magnetic bodied switch with 3 micron gold plated contacts over copper alloy. Ceramic wafer. Swiss made. Mounting hole 10.2mm, 6mm diameter shaft, 15mm shaft length body dimensions 76mm L x (32mm dia. x 25mm dia.). Make-before-break type. Superb for ladder stepped attenuators, balanced stereo stepped attenuators and stereo balanced TVC selector. Elma part number 04-4133."

Happy to post it. I'll cover the cost. Pickup also available from Lindfield (2070).

Photos: 

1.jpg.8be82e94222d5b5969ea91b7bf2e8c38.jpg

2.jpg.beabe041aa7bad7beca2b83f103b919c.jpg

3.jpg.7bdcc69ee61e42188390b2c3c9a70ea5.jpg

4.jpg.451f410054c33229ea27cea09305b968.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nait
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Clayfield State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Downsizing FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING / LOCAL PICKUP
      Check out my feedback for your peace of mind
      PM for any inquiries (including a deal of multiple items I have for sale on stereonet)

PICTURES REFRAMED
      Leif Ove Andses
      EMI Classics (CD + DVD)
      Made in the EU
      Large Format, Limited, Numbered, Linen Covered Hardback Book (152 pages) Deluxe Edition
      Out of Print

• By Nait
      Item Condition: Brand New & Factory Sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Clayfield State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Downsizing FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING / LOCAL PICKUP
      PM for any inquiries (including a deal of multiple items I have for sale on stereonet)

MARIA
      Cecilia Bartoli
      Decca Classics (CD+DVD)
      Made in the EU
      LARGE Format, Limited, Hardback Book Deluxe Edition. Out of Print.

• By Nait
      Item Condition: Brand New & Factory Sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Clayfield State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Downsizing FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING / LOCAL PICKUP

KARAJAN | STRAUSS, THE COMPLETE ANALOGUE RECORDINGS
      DG 4792686 (11CD + 1Blu-ray Audio)
      Made in the EU
      Deluxe Numbered Limited Edition in a LP-sized Box Set

• By Nait

Wagner: Der Ring des Nibelungen
      Solti, Wiener Philharmoniker
      Decca 4783702 (17 CDs + 1Blu-ray Audio + 1DVD)
      Made in the EU
      Numbered, Limited, Super Luxury Presentation in a huge box set, Out of Print!!!

• By Sedgiemon
      Item Condition: Immaculate Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Mackay QLD State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Transfer, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade to home theatre system, unfortunately nowhere to put them Further information: 
      Bulk Lot Happy to sell separately on request..  Everything is in perfect working order (aside from the HDMI board on the AV received as mentioned).  The combination of the NAD and the B&W as a stereo setup performs incredibly well, more than happy to audition.  I was thinking of keeping them to use in the shed, but they're too good for that.

For now, i will look to sell locally as it's going to be difficult to package everything, however i'm open to discussing with somebody to get it posted at the buyers expense (would need boxes, packing etc.).  I've never really sent audio equipment before, so i'm unsure what that would cost.

B&W DM602 S2
      Audio Monitor Bronze BX2
      NAD C372
      Sony STR-DN1050  (HDMI board failed but can be replaced.  Optical, Analogue inputs all working)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.