Withdrawn, Dynaudio Excite x44 speakers

Item Condition: 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Elanora Heights
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, cash
Reason for selling: Need smaller speakers

Withdrawn

20200516_131708.jpg

20200516_131627.jpg

20200516_131611.jpg

20200516_131601.jpg

20200516_131553.jpg

20200520_122455.jpg

20200520_122419.jpg

Edited by hififan
No longer for sale

Bought my Excite 14's Dyn's off this seller. Same colour, looks great

Arrived in amazing condition!

I'd love these aswell, not at the moment unfortunately.

Buy with confidence!

Ps, could always do a swap if you need something smaller ?

Edited by Herbs
  • Thanks 1

This pair have amazing bass, you should keep them.

It doesn't worth it to sell them for $2600.

I have them, but thinking to add a pair of decent bookshelf and tube amp for Jazz and vocal.

For classical, rock and roll, modern electro music,  I think they are amazing, also good for movies. Also I think X44 needs bigger room to run.

What amp are you using?

Edited by thundom

I would agree with room size, my room is 10 x 5m so certainly big enough as they need a lot of space to perform at their best.

I actually find vocals one of their strengths but a room too small will see the bottom end flood the midrange.

My front end is all exposure 3010s2d pre and power with the 2010s dac 190watts into 4ohms. Drives these dyns with ease but as with most dyns the more current you give them the better.

Only have these for sale because of the neighbour issue, these are fabulous speakers for the money that are breathtaking with live performances, just a huge 3 dimentional,sound stage imo.

If no bites by the end of the week I will keep them and just be mindful of the neigbour and volume lol

5 hours ago, hififan said:

I would agree with room size, my room is 10 x 5m so certainly big enough as they need a lot of space to perform at their best.

I actually find vocals one of their strengths but a room too small will see the bottom end flood the midrange.

My front end is all exposure 3010s2d pre and power with the 2010s dac 190watts into 4ohms. Drives these dyns with ease but as with most dyns the more current you give them the better.

Only have these for sale because of the neighbour issue, these are fabulous speakers for the money that are breathtaking with live performances, just a huge 3 dimentional,sound stage imo.

If no bites by the end of the week I will keep them and just be mindful of the neigbour and volume lol

I am lucky that I don't have those fussy neighbors.

What I agree is that the sound stage and 3d is really good, you can feel the singer and the band in front of you.

Must. Resist. Temptation. 

I've never had a chance to listen to Dynaudio's. But all of the positive feedback makes me curious. 

Do you have any idea how these would compare to my Paradigm Studio 100 v5? I knew it's a long shot of a question. 

I have heard the v5,s some time ago.

They are more forward sounding.

These dyns are more on the neutral side with  damn huge deep and wide sound stage.

Not sure how deep the bass goes on the v5s but the bass on the dyns will shake your boots. These are probably more refined too and bring out subtle detail and more dynamic. Just my views of course.

• Like 1