Jump to content

SPR08Y

Hifi pets! Show us ya...

Recommended Posts

Not sure if there is already a thread devoted to our furry (or otherwise) friends who don’t mind sitting and listening to music with you. 
 

Anyway... Here’s Humphrey, our Cocker Spaniel: 

 

DD34968B-5078-4F45-9734-AC92C69E0885.thumb.jpeg.4db6a1295d2e35d5e69e3a7d7d119952.jpeg

 

Kind regards, Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW: just when I thought he had realised where the ‘sweet spot’ was: 

 

A813D83C-5621-4133-8568-061CFF614DDB.thumb.jpeg.0bc18b2f851835624daf5ce6f89490eb.jpeg

 

too much left channel my friend! Dumb dog... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SPR08Y said:

BTW: just when I thought he had realised where the ‘sweet spot’ was: 

 

A813D83C-5621-4133-8568-061CFF614DDB.thumb.jpeg.0bc18b2f851835624daf5ce6f89490eb.jpeg

 

too much left channel my friend! Dumb dog... 

Maybe that's his way of telling you that album is boring and putting him to sleep !! :na:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SPR08Y said:

Not sure if there is already a thread devoted to our furry (or otherwise) friends who don’t mind sitting and listening to music with you. 
 

Anyway... Here’s Humphrey, our Cocker Spaniel: 

 

DD34968B-5078-4F45-9734-AC92C69E0885.thumb.jpeg.4db6a1295d2e35d5e69e3a7d7d119952.jpeg

 

Kind regards, Michael

He's not listening. He's asleep.

You must be playing Bob Dylan😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Can't exactly say Zoe is much of an audiophile doggy , I think a bit loud for her though she does think someone knocking on the door  or a dog barking in a recording is very entertaining !! 

She does however like to come in for a cuddle while changing sides of the record.

 

33FC3856-B9C0-4970-A620-0D20793778E3.thumb.jpeg.6aecd12782900b45c643e715d0733fae.jpeg
 

91824FBB-60E1-4FA9-8435-E129A8C33A9C.thumb.png.00d1b59b99d66041b25d40d9aa9cd66c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if he's related to Spencer and Riley?

20150827_190933.jpg

20150827_190854.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EDEE158B-9E22-43C2-BC03-963C5DD91292.thumb.jpeg.b59af7e337617813f122ba36af3d5d48.jpeg34158EE0-4D5D-417D-99FF-F972111E78BA.thumb.jpeg.2f70e73cb9c3741cbc3bff911fe106bd.jpeg66EDAD34-F4F1-4A09-BB41-E41F18C595B3.thumb.jpeg.2fb9aa7ff4392180475be6edd12552a4.jpeg

9284A3AC-D63D-469F-8CA5-010C891D7CEE.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zoe at a friends place deciding she was going to sit in the sweet spot for a change.

 

822ED1C0-C3FD-4B87-8FA9-AB9F0311EC45.thumb.jpeg.3097c5fbb15a8f9bb660fb871d7b313a.jpeg
 

53FB6A75-3007-413C-A138-C113C5376AE5.thumb.jpeg.83e16fbceec2683df69964edb8056056.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Daughter's 14 yr old rescue Labrador, Marlo, a real character!

 

 

IMG_20200517_Marlo_hifi.jpg

IMG_20191225_095410-01-01.jpeg

IMG_20190926_091507-01.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, lenticularis said:

 

 

IMG_20190926_091507-01.jpeg

Is that singing along or I'm bored with this album now ?? :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Martykt said:

Is that singing along or I'm bored with this album now ?? :D 

No, that was him blissfully getting attention in the back room, with no audio!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our sweet little rag doll  Kiki..... 😻🐈🎼

1DFAF921-B992-40C0-AC8F-4004D3E9EC20.jpeg

EE540FC9-2BA6-4847-80AD-069767C35205.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


8 hours ago, t_mike said:

I wonder if he's related to Spencer and Riley?

20150827_190933.jpg

20150827_190854.jpg

Humphrey was from Braycharm kennels in Windsor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Kid's.

2 - 1 (57).jpeg

2 - 1 (58).jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bryansamui said:

Toby our Rabbit.. Loves listening to Jazz, playing my Gibson Les Paul and misses sniffing my Martin Logans (Now Sold) being replaced by Ascension Speakers ( Adelaide) this week... Can't wait ( Neither can Toby) 

2019-10-27_0655081.png

IMG_20200328_212655.jpg

IMG_20200403_194722.jpg

20191128_094149.jpg.8216047f64ecbfbf7230e2804164f4ca.jpg

2019-10-27_0707071.png

Too cute 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

He sleeps while I'm playing music.....Loud music from Movies never bothered him as well.....

20200514_163348.jpg

Edited by gillmaverick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


32 minutes ago, bryansamui said:

Dulicate post sorry. 

 

 

 

 

 

Errr no duplicate post you might have just deleted your post of your little audiophile entirely....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Martykt said:

Errr no duplicate post you might have just deleted your post of your little audiophile entirely....

No.. He's still there.. Just scroll up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1589702231188850906915.thumb.jpg.4d6227b5a5b68e1080364bd0ea150c01.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bryansamui said:

No.. He's still there.. Just scroll up. 

Nope just a sleepy German Shepherd above... very strange....

 

 E718510C-30B9-443D-AF2C-9E2107F3B8ED.thumb.png.7d20e40a78f935d2d071c1333b4ede8f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New addition to the Hi-Fi rack

 

9 week old Kelpie to keep our 14 year old Pugalier alert!

AFF3CD64-6C1D-457B-847D-32D660C56555.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mendes said:
 

Toby is the family Rabbit who loves his Jazz, playing my Gibson Flametop Les Paul, and sniffing my Martin Logans ( Now Sold) He eagerly awaits the arrival of my Custom Made  Stand Mount 'Ascension Speakers' (Adelaide) later this week. 

 

IMG_20200328_212655.jpg

20191128_094149.jpg.8216047f64ecbfbf7230e2804164f4ca.jpg

2019-10-27_0707071.png

IMG_20200403_194722.jpg

2019-10-27_0705582~2.png

2019-10-27_06572910.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hugo_wilco said:

New addition to the Hi-Fi rack

 

9 week old Kelpie to keep our 14 year old Pugalier alert!

AFF3CD64-6C1D-457B-847D-32D660C56555.jpeg

Congratulations on the new pup @hugo_wilco.

What's his name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks mate. Her name is Tilda. We have 4 sons so it was the only way I was going to get a girl!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bryansamui said:

Toby is the family Rabbit who loves his Jazz, playing my Gibson Flametop Les Paul, and sniffing my Martin Logans ( Now Sold) He eagerly awaits the arrival of my Custom Made  Stand Mount 'Ascension Speakers' (Adelaide) later this week. 

 

IMG_20200328_212655.jpg

20191128_094149.jpg.8216047f64ecbfbf7230e2804164f4ca.jpg

2019-10-27_0707071.png

IMG_20200403_194722.jpg

2019-10-27_0705582~2.png

2019-10-27_06572910.png

Toby is very cute, worth the wait !! :D 

Perfect ears for listening to jazz !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Classifieds Statistics


    Currently Active Ads

    Total Sales (Since 2018)

    Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

    Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...