FS: Toshiba HD-XE1 HD-DVD Player + Movies

Item Condition: 9.5/10 (only as not new)
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Canberra
State: Australian Capital Territory
Payment Method: COD or DD
Reason for selling: No longer used

Further information: 

Selling what was the top of the line Toshiba HD-DVD Player on the market.  Is in pristine condition and has been tested and is working perfectly as one would expect from anything Toshiba made from this era.  

In addition to video, thanks to it HQ components it is a very high quality CD player.

Comes complete with remote , power cable and 16 HD-DVD titles.

Do not have original box, but if shipped will pack securely. 

Photos: 

image2.thumb.jpeg.f1d2aac420fe9243b8968f0e3e4c9b34.jpeg

image2.thumb.jpeg.f1d2aac420fe9243b8968f0e3e4c9b34.jpeg

image1.thumb.jpeg.fb579092d00cc483e9127f0163d7ed04.jpeg

image0.jpeg

• Like 1

This was/is the Rolls Royce of HD DVD Players, I remember HDDVDUSER from the DTV Forum days, he would provide firmware updates. 

Still a great machine, I have mine with over a 100 discs, I can't bring myself to sell. 

GLWTS!

2 minutes ago, dolphy said:

This was/is the Rolls Royce of HD DVD Players, I remember HDDVDUSER from the DTV Forum days, he would provide firmware updates. 

Still a great machine, I have mine with over a 100 discs, I can't bring myself to sell. 

GLWTS!

Yeah seems a waste to sell and you feel like you're still getting a lot for the money! haha

Guest Crystara

I also have this model sitting my rack and 200+ movies it not worth selling it, the problem with movies is they didn’t all come with a hi res audio track but DD+ wasn’t to bad a compromise 

On 17/05/2020 at 12:28 AM, Sledge said:

Hopefully it sells soon to someone that will enjoys it, only got a couple of stupid offer so far......?

Probably dont know it also has the Silicon optics HQV Reon upscaling chipset for the best dvd playback as well B| Comes in handy for those dvd's that will never get a bluray release . GLWTS

3 hours ago, cwt said:

Probably dont know it also has the Silicon optics HQV Reon upscaling chipset for the best dvd playback as well B| Comes in handy for those dvd's that will never get a bluray release . GLWTS

1 hour ago, DSD_Fan said:

How much to ship to QLD 4210?

I wish I would've kept the box now but I'll find something nice.  Won't be too much I'll get a quote.

• Like 1