My little 12W PP Triode Valve Amp...

I bought this little valve amplifier on Stereonet around August 2016. 

It was a little special treat for myself...my birthday was rapidly coming up and as I have never had the pleasure of hearing a valve amp sing so I thought bingo! I realized I had plenty of reasons (or so I told myself! :)) for purchase...I didn't even have to argue the point with myself it was much too easy. In short I was a push over!  And soon the hard earned was hurtling over PayPal to it's final destination somewheres in NSW...feck I hope I don't get ripped off, hope he's legit!    Worry, worry, worry...

Now a little hi-fi background here...I have been a solid state type of guy from yoinks...well I knew no better...and my collection of SS was centered around the Japanese marquee brand of Sansui...

My first Sui, as previously posted here on Stereonet was a 555A and purchased when I was 18 years old from Douglas Trading Hi-Fi in good old Melbourne Town...plus Sansui SP-1400 speakers and a dual TT with a Shure V15 111 cartridge...the audio equivalent of Heaven on a stick for me.

See the problem for me...if their is one one...is that in buying that first Sansui 555A I was the audio equivalent of a baby gosling that is imprinted with the first moving object it sees...the process is irreversible!   For me see Sansui always Sansui, Hi-Fi is Sansui, Sansui is good!   And as the baby gosling grew over the years ...Black faced Sansui amplifiers was all it could see. Literally turning me into the Black Swan of the family with all my Sansui purchase$!

I had a respectable herd of Sui that I rode shotgun to...even the odd Turntable...Tuner...really selected breeding no brand intermingling at all......Ahhh but I digress where was I?!?     Ahh yes the valve amp...

Well It finally arrived by post, phew!...reasonably packed...could be better as the old man would inevitably say...unpacked and undamaged...where the feck were those glass thingies?!?!?!!!  Don't tell me the fecker left them...feck now I will have to chase up valves for...FFS I have no idea what sort of valves go in here...oh wait there's a little cardboard box here as well...bingo! All bubble wrapped the audio equivalent of milk bottles.   I knew that! :)

I had asked the previous owner to list the Valves and what order they were to be placed on the amp...I was nervy...this was all new to me and I wanted to make a great first impression on the amp as it's new owner!

Edited by BLAH BLAH
  • Like 11
  • Love 1

Love it...great story teller. Looking forward to hearing the next instalment of what you ran it with, and how it sounds. Don’t tell me it’s the first step on your addiction to bottles. I too dipped my toe into glass bottles.......let’s hope it stops there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This will be interesting. I love my valve gear and run all of 6WPC in my main system. More than enough with 101db sensitive speakers and sounds better than anything else I've ever heard  ;)

• Like 2

Time certainly does fly...the greyer I get the quicker it seems that time can move along...when I was a young tacker I would take a cut lunch and a drink  just to go down and fetch the mail...on return I would be assailed with...where have you been?!?...what took you so long?!?...do you know what time it is?!?...my stock reply and get out of jail card was the old...what's for lunch?!?...Go and wash your hands and don't take forever!!!  :)  Forever was my  young world with lots of starts and no finishes...if you don't finish your lunch you will be in trouble!!!....now if I'm not mindful and careful I'm embarrassed to admit days can slip by easily without a noticeable postscript...now where was I?!?

Ahh time ahhh yes four years ago it was come August when it was that I bought this little grey!? silver valve amplifier...a little silver face with strange glasses...hidden amongst the herd of black faced Sui in my racking trying not to stand out with it's quirky looks! 

(Wait a minute that sounds strangely familiar...grey with glasses hiding amongst the Sui in the man-cave...what's going on here some strange mysterious symbiosis happening?!?  We are related?!? Nahh bro I canna even sing properly in the shower! :) )

Truth be told I ignored the lil silver amp for music playing as much as it was by the Sui...but and it is a big but! Come winter come the rain come the cold cometh the amp! :) Who'd a thunk that such a small amp could warm up a man cave so toast-aly! With the wanning of Summer and the retreat of the Sui tide back to their racking inevitably the silver faced valve amp would make its entrance. Like the morning sun it worked manfully to warm the environment from a dull yellow to a bright warm orange! I could get use to this! :) Now if I can balance my luke warm cup of tea close to those hot valves without touching them I wonder if....  :) 

I'll give it one thing all lit up like a Christmas tree it sure do look purty...

And it's so mesmerising and strangely calming looking into those glowing bottles...my own personal fire place in winter...and the music clearly is a bonus how good is that!

For years...four years now my lil 12W PP triode amp has warmed my man cave in winter...it is quiet in operation their is no hum or low level noise coming out of my Wharfedale E90 speakers between music tracks...what a gem! Even Sasha my Russian blue has been impressed...just as close to those tubes as my cuppa...It's been a slow and wonderous progression my journey into valve appreciation. I have warmed to it...

Edited by BLAH BLAH
  • Love 1

Nigh on four winters now...the first three uninspiring ahhh but this one slowly approaching is one for the ages...to be savoured, to be sure!...One misty moisty morning when cloudy was the weather i went for a morning walk and chanced not to meet another bloody soul for once... I was alone the trees and plants were still dripping jewelled moisture and hitting the ground with an intermittent watery beat...every drop wafting up various scents of eucalyptus and wet fecund soil for savouring. I breathe deeply, the air is sweet and nourishing and my lungs return large plumes of dragon swirled vapour breath in joyful appreciation...it truly is the morning of the earth. I hear lots of varied bird songs...I do...I walk amongst the loud sharp and raucous calls...relentless with their reclaiming of the morning air, sky and space...here and here...there!  I am a stranger here for once! Leaves on the ground are crisp under foot and I crunch them with a counter beat to the bird song...my own quirky musical composition!

Musical composition?!? nowww what shall I call it...Watership Downs?!? Nahh that's been taken...a few more upbeat crunchy steps taken...So sal Iso elation retreat! Yes! :)

Clinging for survival the odd autumnal turned leaf hidden in gardens and bare depleted branches glare back at me with their bright ruby eyes. I see you!

The sunlight slowly appears...damp elongated trunks of trees hold back giant slabs of pale light from meeting together and reclaiming the world...their dark bark crinkled and bunched as any careless sock...

This perfect Biosphere glows brighter and warmer by the moment...the sounds with innit are holographic and 3D like...I am totally immersed within another world.

And then I hear it from a long ways off...the solid state of mans presence...the arrival of a motor car its wheels vigorously churning precise silver circles along the bitumen. I hear its passing for a long while past...the sound is heavy and dominant in the air. It's combustion engine working hard to move the owner of its metal parts at a great pace...it has its own internal beat...and is accompanied by an amplified duff duff sound of its own making...you can hear all of this in passing.

Its passage leaves a rank smokey odour heavy in the air...you can see it...you can smell it...almost taste its foulness.

And it was only one car. Social Isolation I thank you for my current experiences...I think my world is changing...and speaking of a changing world that my little silver faced valve amp has wrought me...that loverly clear tinkling sound of the valve bottles cooling...what the feck did that valve just crack from over heating...?!? Who'd a thunk it! :) 

Edited by BLAH BLAH

2 minutes ago, BLAH BLAH said:

...what the feck did that valve just crack from over heating...?!? Who'd a thunk it! :) 

I once had EL34s crack after a hard workout in a guitar amp, playing outdoors at night.  Dew settled on them, as the guitar amp had an open back..  We came back to play the next set - and no sound...  kaput.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BLAH BLAH said:

Nigh on four winters now...the first three uninspiring ahhh but this one slowly approaching is one for the ages...to be savoured, to be sure!...One misty moisty morning when cloudy was the weather i went for a morning walk and chanced not to meet another bloody soul for once... I was alone the trees and plants were still dripping jewelled moisture and hitting the ground with an intermittent watery beat...every drop wafting up various scents of eucalyptus and wet fecund soil for savouring. I breathe deeply, the air is sweet and nourishing and my lungs return large plumes of dragon swirled vapour breath in appreciation...it truly is the morning of the earth. I hear lots of varied bird songs...I do...I walk amongst the loud sharp and raucous calls...relentless with their reclaiming of the morning air, sky and space...here and here...there!  I am a stranger here for once! Leaves on the ground are crisp under foot and I crunch them with a counter beat to the bird song...my own quirky musical composition!

Clinging for survival the odd autumnal turned leaf hidden in gardens and bare depleted branches glare back at me with their bright ruby eyes. I see you!

The sunlight slowly appears...damp elongated trunks of trees hold back giant slabs of pale light from meeting together and reclaiming the world...their dark bark crinkled and bunched as any careless sock... This perfect Biosphere glows brighter and warmer by the moment...the sounds with innit are holographic and 3D like...I am totally immersed within another world.

And then I hear it from a long ways off...the solid state of mans presence...the arrival of a motor car its wheels vigorously churning precise silver circles along the bitumen. I hear its passing for a long while past...the sound is heavy and dominant in the air. It's combustion engine working hard to move the owner of its metal parts at a great pace...it has its own internal beat...and is accompanied by an amplified duff duff sound of its own making...you can hear all of this in passing. Its passage leaves a rank smokey odour heavy in the air...you can see it...you can smell it.

And it was only one car. Social Isolation I thank you for my current experiences...I think my world is changing...and speaking of a changing world that my little silver faced valve amp has wrought me...that loverly clear tinkling sound of the valve bottles cooling...what the feck did that valve just crack from over heating...?!? Who'd a thunk it! :) 

You are a puppeteer, the words merely your marionettes.

Moisty indeed!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, rantan said:

@BLAH BLAH

You are indeed a savant and excellent servant of the Lexicon, whose verisimilitude is undoubted. Sadly, these qualities are rapidly vanishing under the torrent of determined mediocrity.

What?  ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 26/05/2020 at 3:40 PM, rantan said:

@BLAH BLAH

You are indeed a savant and excellent servant of the Lexicon, whose verisimilitude is undoubted. Sadly, these qualities are rapidly vanishing under the torrent of determined mediocrity.

You certainly aren't laconic.?

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

I played a newly discovered Jazz group and Album tracks on my lil 12W PP silver faced amp recently...

Oliver Nelson's The Blues and the Abstract Truth...featuring the incredible Freddie Hubbard on trumpet, the great Eric Dolphy on flute, Oliver Nelson on sublime Sax, Paul Chambers on Bass, Roy Haynes on Drums and even the illustrious Bill Evans pops in for a tasty little solo on piano...I have played it's opening track Stolen Moments over and over again...it just mesmerises me...glorious music...in my book it's up there with Bach and Gould and Mister Boom Boom's Razumovsky and String Quartets and Peter Greens Albatross...

The one minute twenty mark one of Stolen Moments one hears an emphatic single drum note Bang! by Roy Haynes (That startles me wtf?!?! :) ) and quickly introduces Freddie Hubbard on trumpet.  They all talk about Miles Davis this...Miles Davis that...but Freddie is the man here and just totally gets his chops to work he has the centre stage here and knows his stuff  and  the other musos just work around Freddie so beautifully...Freddie out front just builds and builds then tapers his trumpet off and handballs over the solo's direction to the waiting Eric Dolphy on flute! Flute FFS!!! I mean of all the intruments Oliver Nelson this album's arranger could have had the great Eric Dolphy play he choose the fecking flute for him! Piss weak new age little instrument! I mean the last time i heard a flute being used was by James Galway at the Dallas Brookes Hall in Melbourne back when Fitzroy were still in the VFL!  Old James with a loverly beaming bearded smile only asked once of the large attentive audience with his loverly softly spoken Irish brogue what we would all like to hear played on his loverly magical flute when I took up his loverly offer and drunkenly yelled out In-A-Gadda_Da-Vida...talk about the sound of crickets and drunken sniggers! :)  Now where was I?!?...ahh yes...Oliver Nelson prolly thought to hisself I'll keep the sax solos for myself feck Eric he's too multi talented and good! :) 

Though I will concede Herbie Mann does play some nice Jazz flute music on his Album Stone Flute!  See now that's the word one ought to use to when describing Flute music...nice! :) but credit where credit is due...Eric just shows he is up for the challenge and blows some muscular Jazz music out of that tiny new age instrument! (accompanied by the sound of gnashing teeth by Oliver! )

Now where was I?!?...ahh yes...Eric tapers off his flute solo and at the 4.15 mark of Stolen Moments I hear it...such an extraordinary note...a note of such bitter sweet evocation...rising...lilting...like a lark rising...sustained in the air it almost brings tears to my eyes of recognition. Totally immersed I think the sound of a passing Ship's warning horn disappearing into a sea of fog...ohhhh it recalls for me the sweet sadness of so many long lost and forgotten loves...gone...

A passing truck's engine brakes reverberating and diminishing as it slowly negotiates a series of tight hilly curves echoing and disappearing into the still cold sharp frost night air never to return. A solitary cow standing in the field watches and answers back bellowing into the frosty darkness with the same forlorn note alone and apart from the group and yet still keening into the vast star lit night...that note recalls many lost memories...I shiver with recognition...touched at the core.

Well played Oliver Nelson now I understand why you kept the Sax solo for yourself...Stolen Moments...is extraordinary music...

Ahhh summit else I discovered about my lil 12W PP silver faced amp...I recently took it to my tech for a service...as you do I mean I have had it playing on and off for four years now!

When I turn up at my tech's work with the lil silver faced one...he takes one look at the amp sees the bottles on top of it and says...ahhh good I'm like a rat up a drainpipe with valve amps!..

(Obviously Tech talk to impress the newbs! :) ) I leave the lil silver faced one with him...get a phone call a few days later....have you seen the wiring in this?!? it's like an asian noodle dish! ..

I reply...is that good or bad?!? ..My Tech replies ...well let me tell you it's no Lemon Chicken or for that matter al a carte.. but it works ok for what it is!...Oh good I reply!

One other thing my tech says...you do know these valves are holy grail stuff?!? I reply holy braille?!?  (Feck how does that all work?!? you run your fingers over the Valves to read their specs?!? What if the feckers are all glowing hot then!!!)  Not Braille...Noooo Holy Grail!!!.. (Feck every time I hear that expression Holy Grail and Holy of Holies I hear that Clown's accent out of that UK TV series called Psychoville...I'm distracted for a long moment to reply!) Are you still there?!?.. Yeah..yeah...yeah...

Well these are the Holy Grail of valves (Psycho Clown's voice in my ears! :) ) RCA 6L6GC Black Plates  the 6L6 valve has been in continuous production since 1936. This is the longest production run of any electronics device in history! Wow I am impressed! And furthermore my Tech says one NOS of these RCA 6L6GC Black Plates can send you back easily $200!...You cant do any better than these valves!

WOW I am even more impressed! At that price those valves are worth more than what I paid for the lil silver faced one originally!

Thank you original seller! What a great discovery! :)

Edited by BLAH BLAH
  • Like 2

Ahhh the continuing tale of my little silver faced valve amp...I splashed out the other day (after some disappointing near hits and misses on Stereonet's For Sale Ads!) and pony upped for a brand new power cable from IsoTek the EVO3 INITIUM...phew sounded super super duper impressive, I just hope I am not disappointed!  The little silver faced amp has an ordinary black power cable stuck in it's rear end...and I have been put off as well as concerned with some of the degrading descriptions used with these cables as being as common as a kettle's power cable! A common kettle power cable in my lil amp with a quaddy of four Holy of Holies Holy Grail 6L6GC RCA Black Plates innit...just not having it no sirreee no sir!  So after admiring the post arrival shiny IsoTek package on the kitchen table for two days I made a move much to SWMBO relief!   Out it came a pale pastel green power cord round as toothpaste but so much stiffer and coiled...not a cable but a cord...even sounds impressive!   A cord...a power cord! yeah I like it! :) I spent long minutes straightening it out by hand  till the cord was straighter than straight on the table...like a green line in an excercise book ready for some fancy smanchy musical hieroglyphics...  Attached to the lil silver faced amp it looked real purty...Sasha my russian blue came in for a sticky beak and meowed summit...Hopefully feline approval or the man-cave will be off limits for some furry one! :) Absentmindedly I stroked Sasha's back and left long furrowed lines of finger marks in his thick fine coat...always amazed that his loose fur coat hides such muscle/sinew and lethal claw! (those fecking claws!) Such a soft fur full length blue coat too, dressed to kill like a movie star...movie star oh movie star, you think you are a movie star... :) ...with a fine shimmer of grey frosting...ahhh but his tail still has kittenish ghost markings of black stripes...Ahhh compare the pair...one tail of beautiful soft pastel green the other blue with black faint kitten ghost markings not quite complete yet!

Scratching his back near his tail base it always fascinates me that Sasha's long blue tail always performs such an involuntary public showing of strange contortions in appreciation...first a stiffening question mark...then next lo and behold a frond uncurling...the curls of a nautilus shell...curled muscular arm flexing a bicep...and wait for it the reappearance of Leunig's Mister Curly...and always accompanied by a non stop deep throated purrrring.  A blue furry tail that leads to a steady loud purr...I think of an idling 900 SS Ducati from the 80's...deep, deep pleasant explosive growl! A twin headed 250 V8 idling with deep in the chest felt growls...such a wonderful noise! Now it's the soft pastel green cord's turn leading up to the lil silver faced valve amp...drum roll please...wait for it, wait for it...I put on Bach (never go wrong with Bach!) his violin concertos/double concertos with Arthur Grumiaux with the NPO on Phillips CD commences...I am immediately impressed with the firmness in sound...that's it that's good enough for me then! I'll stick that in my musical memory and I'm sure the lil silver faced amp will repay me...just like Sasha...with further good vibes! :) 

Edited by BLAH BLAH

• 3 weeks later...

Another special treat for the lil silver faced amp...two 1m Silver RCA cables from Bill125812...

(you know I reckon Bill125812 hereto known as Bill ought to name his RCA cables as Kill Bill1 for silver and Kill Bill2 for copper! how could you not! :) )

The silver RCA's arrived in the post the other day, pre so called covid second wave, i reckon more like tail end first wave...whatever...more like a big wave goodbye and flattening to whatever became of my regular old life!  Nevertheless I had them both in hand and I spent some time slowly straightening them out of their tight postal bagged curls and had them resting flat on my man-cave glass-top desk for a good looking...I like to look :) I like to look at and appreciate hand made items! 

I like their rough smooth black nylon covering with the copper foil?!? underneath shinning/glinting through the many tiny holes as it catches the light...firm and thick as my little finger...speckled sleek high class audio snakes they are (here's hoping they have no hidden nasty audible hisses! :) )   I do so like the locking RCA ends with Germany printed prominently in gold on them...nice font!  Love a good font!  Cannot beat a good font!  Fontastic I say!  I like the red and black coloured heat shrink coverings near their ends (neatly ended cuts on them too, not raggedy angled) reasonably tight grip on the cables...red for right and negative...black for everything else!  Easy Peasy except for when they have just white coloured RCA jacks on the back of amps!... :(  OK i have trial fitted them both to my amp...having the locking RCA ends...I am a big fan except for when I over tighten the black one and had ******* ***** getting it to loosen again! OK :) both RCA's stick out proudly from the back of the amp and they both ignore each others presence completely!  

Good jobby well done Bill!

I do like their stiffness it is not disagreeable to me (ok some may call it as stiff as a high pressure hose...but not by me, no sireee!) but soft pliable thin RCA's seem woosey to me for some strange reason...I think it's their limp hanging from the back of units that disturbs me somewhat...like tangled limp strands of over cooked spaghetti...not easy to just visually work out the downward  journey of their connections...stiffer RCA's I can visually follow their super highway progress easily...each to their own I say!

Now they have returned to my desk...I will prolly look at them on and off for a few days...such well made art!...and give my system and the new RCA's time to get to know each other's company alone in the dark of my man-cave!  I mean they will have to spend some quality time together in each other's company before they can make beautiful music... :) 

I mean I do not want to hear strident questioning coming from them both...whooo are you?!? who who?!? Whooooooo are youuuu?!?!. WHO WHO?!?....Ouch! :) 

Instead I want to hear Barry White's dulcet crooning tones...Oh yeah baby! :) 

OK today's the day the Teddy Bears had their picnic so to speak and beautiful music is expected to be heard by all...CD...Beethoven Trios with piano, violin and viola...immediate impressions...I reckon the RCA's and the lil silver faced amp like each other a lot...X-rated! :)  Immediate impressions of polish, high grade polish with rough edges smoothed out...immediacy without the fatigue and clear detail...and can only get better!    Hey Bill can I order another set of your  Killer Diller ....KILL BILL 1 Silver RCA's please...

Edited by BLAH BLAH

• 1 month later...

Recently I have read as much as I could on Dr Goggle about 300B SET's...apparently the very very did I say very?!? last word in 'magic' sound for quite a few music philes around the World and I figured that if my little 12 W PP Triode sounded so good then how good must a 300B SET sound...and I am a very big fan of having the last word :) (in anything!)...so acquiring and having the last word in magic sound was like waving a red flag to a bull...I was in! (or as much as my wallet would permit in!)...

So I had a 300B SET itch I had to scratch...and like that Harry Bosch TV Series intro song...I had a feeling that I just can't let go...can't let gooooo...can't let gooooo...I had  to get me a 300B SET!

Let me declare here that first and foremost I am a complete novice when it comes to valves and in a solitary social circle of one at that...currently my valve horizons begin and finish with the little silver faced one which was bought on a fortuitous whim and nobody I know of in my circles is into valves...what you talking about mate?!? what sort of fecking valves we talking about here....air, water?!?!...Hi-Fi valve?!? never heard of it mate...that medical or chinese made!?...and that presented a big very big  problermo for me.  (More hi-fi friends or more reading?!?) Covid put paid to any chance of acquiring some kind Stereonet friends that I could possibly inveigle an invitation from to come over (with either a 6 pack and/or wine for their troubles and hear their 300B SETS!...so I chose reading and I was left with nothing but a crash course in reading and learning as much as i could about 300B SETs...and certain labels kept on popping up...space and not just ordinary space but spaceeeee...wide holographic soundstage wide enough for all the instruments of a Symphony Orchestra to be heard...feck how will that all fit in my mancave...and air so much air between the recorded instruments as to fill a hot air ballon and the like...

That's it I thought...enough already and in the words of that great man Richard Rawlings....I have to get me some of that!... And i did! :)

Of course as we all know and I read ...and oh I read all right! That their is more to 300B SETs that just a SET amplifier. Their is another magic word involved here  called synergy in relation to getting that 300B SET to sing properly...look it up! :) Synergy between the blah, and the blah blah and more importantly the Blah Blah!

Magic words and blah blah blahhh this and blah blah synergy that and this all started to sound like a very bad Harry Goblet movie!

I reckoned I had this magic 300B SET synergy all covered in the form of my magical...drum roll please...refurbished Wharfedale E90 speakers...forget about the rest of this synergy stuff...these speakers operate at 96db and are super efficient and are the real deal! I was in! :) So I ended up buying a 300B SET companion mate for my little silver faced amp..I really have no idea if any one else has done the same...bought on spec...so how does it sound...well that's just another story... :) 

Edited by BLAH BLAH

300B's ? Time to enter the esoteric world of horns! Start the never ending journey.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/sound_practices/

Joe, ex editor of the famed Sound Practices sometimes spotted spruiking Silbatone and Western Electric vintage arcana

imagine 7 watts of 300B SE on these

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2017/05/30/high-end-2017-silbatone-and-the-lost-sonic-art-of-general-electric-horn-systems/

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2016/02/the-silbatone-world-heritage-western.html

regards Ian

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yeah,  my 98db Oatlon W2-1000F's in my second system are just spectacular paired with a cheap little Chinese copy Pass Amp Camp Amp.... A whole 5WPC though seeing as the Oatlons are 4ohm speakers I guess that's 10WPC. ;)

Edited by MattyW
  • Love 1

On 14/06/2020 at 4:37 PM, Colin Rutter said:

I like my Russian 6L6s.?

Yeah, NOS Reflektor 6P3S-E are wonderful sounding, long lived tubes.... And cheap. ;)

I've had great success using in place of EL34 and KT88 in various amps. 

@DrMikeOz is running them in his Oldchen K3.  Lovely tubes....

Edited by MattyW
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MattyW said:

Yeah, NOS Reflektor 6P3S-E are wonderful sounding, long lived tubes.... And cheap. ;)

I've had great success using in place of EL34 and KT88 in various amps. 

@DrMikeOz is running them in his Oldchen K3.  Lovely tubes....

Hi @MattyW never heard of the Reflektor 6P3S-E valves till your post but that comes as no suprise considering my limited exposure to valves and their sundry accoutrements...and going by your praise here I'm tempted to source a Quad of them for the little silver faced amp for a trial run...have you a supplier for them per chance?!?

Wonderful sounding and cheap is a great recommendation in anybody's book! :) 

Edited by BLAH BLAH