SOLD: FS: Jasmine LP 2.0 Mk2 MM/MC Phono (with enhanced power supply)

Item Condition: Used - excellent condition with original packaging
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Bronte (Sydney Eastern Suburbs)
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup, EFT
Reason for selling: Changed to all-tube amplification

Further information: 

Price is negotiable!!!

Jasmine LP 2.0 Mk2, which was the upgraded and improved model from the justly famous Jasmine 2.0 SE.

Build quality and sound quality are just astonishing for the price! Note that you would need to pay about 4 times what I am asking to get the current solid state model.

This unit has been further enhanced with some replacement audiophile-quality components in the power supply including teflon-coated solid core silver wiring, Philips Vishay 63V caps, etc, soldered using top quality Cardas high-silver-content solder. Modifications were made by TTW, then member of stereo.net.au forums, who is a certified Australian electrical engineer.

While the performance is truly amazing for the price, you could further improve it with replacement components in the MM stage, if you wanted.

I note that one of these has just sold on US Ebay for about AU$680 plus shipping.

Package weight is a little below 8kg. This is not a lightweight phono preamp in any way.

[Current models are the Jasmine LP 3.0 Mk1 (about AU$1600 + shipping from China + taxes), and the all-tube Jasmine LP 4.0 (about AU$3500 + shipping + taxes)]

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos:
DSC05212a.thumb.jpg.8f007ad2ac5dbb944650fb9ab9f77e52.jpg

DSC05213a.thumb.jpg.cf564b6965874f66a128119b1da0c382.jpg

Edited by Warren M.
Added info
  • Like 2

I've had an offer and made a counteroffer. It hasn't been accepted (yet), so the sale is still tentatively open to higher offers. Of course the moment he accepts or we reach agreement, I won't accept higher offers.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By YepYep
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glen Alice State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading I purchased this Sedley new around three years ago. Its in excellent condition and has been used minimally over this period. A beautiful sounding phono, it also has a USB to digitize your vinyl collection.  
      Sedley review: https://wallofsound.ca/audioreviews/sonneteers-sedley-sings/

Also available for sale:
      - Sonneteer Alabaster Integrated Amplifier

Replies via PM, thank you.

• By YepYep
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glen Alice State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading I purchased this Sedley new around three years ago. Its in excellent condition and has been used minimally over this period. A beautiful sounding phono, it also has a USB to digitize your vinyl collection.  
      Sedley review: https://wallofsound.ca/audioreviews/sonneteers-sedley-sings/

Also available for sale:
      - Sonneteer Alabaster Integrated Amplifier

Replies via PM, thank you.

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal (friends) EFT cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: great for and forget solution for those with headshell tonearms. 

Has had 10 hours use and was bought to be used on a Technics Sl1200 (see other listing). 

Photos:

• By jack_b
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup or bank transfer Reason for selling: Too many phono stages Further information:

Little introduction needed for this one. Fantastic value and performance MC/MM phono stage. Can read plenty about it online. 

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/raysamuels/f117.html

http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/products/f-117.html

Photos:

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal friends EFT cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: this fantastic phono can compete with many in the $2000 mark. Lots of flexibility and great sound. 

Photos: