Sign in to follow this  
PassionForSound

FS: Pioneer XDP-300R DAP (Price Drop)

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Seaford
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal / EFT
Reason for selling: Bought Questyle QP1R which is worse for hiss and UI, but ever so slightly better for overall SQ

Further information: I've tossed and turned on this sale because I love the XDP300R, but I can't justify keeping it and the QP1R. The Pioneer is a much better unit, ergonomically and with it's UI. It also doesn't hiss with my low impedance IEMs, but the Questyle just beats it for my main purpose which is evening listening via headphones so the 300R has to go to a new home.

300R will be delivered in original pristine retail packaging with original music still on the device (I've reset the device for sale, but kept a backup of the included demo tracks). Also included is a custom leather case. The case is great as it provides access to all controls without removing the case, but protects the unit. (The case was about $90 when new)

No marks or scratches anywhere. Screen protector has been on the unit since I bought it. Battery life is excellent.

uSD cards and attached IEMs in images are sadly not included in sale.

Edited to reduce price as I believe I initially overpriced this (based on eBay listings)

Photos:

20200513_151558.jpg

20200513_151613.jpg

20200513_151633.jpg

20200513_151648.jpg

20200513_151656.jpg

20200513_151713.jpg

20200513_151738.jpg

20200513_152041.jpg

20200513_152051.jpg

20200513_152055.jpg

20200513_152100.jpg

20200513_152107.jpg

20200513_152112.jpg

Edited by PassionForSound
Price drop

Posted (edited)

A bit off topic. Nice Wacom Intous 5 :) . Photography or drawing? GLWTS

Edited by AR9

Haha, thanks. Photography

I had one of these units and it is superb.  You wont find better bang for buck in a DAP IMO. I upgraded to a A&K SP1000, otherwise would still have the Pioneer.

I believe Marc also did a review on this player a few years back

I agree. It's a little known and highly underrated player. The UI and ergonomics are stellar.

3 hours ago, PassionForSound said:

Haha, thanks. Photography

Great minds think alike.  Now i understand; headphone amp, DAP perfect for photos processing. I've been shooting for 15 years and the headphone amp i purchased from you get used everyday during post processing. If this Pioneer came a bit earlier i would had purchased it but I have committed to the purchase of another DAP which came just before yours. again GLWTS :)    

42 minutes ago, AR9 said:

Great minds think alike.  Now i understand; headphone amp, DAP perfect for photos processing. I've been shooting for 15 years and the headphone amp i purchased from you get used everyday during post processing. If this Pioneer came a bit earlier i would had purchased it but I have committed to the purchase of another DAP which came just before yours. again GLWTS :)    

Audio and photography are very complementary hobbies it seems. I know a lot of photographer audiophiles. Happy shooting, editing and listening!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Famo
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal., eft, cash Reason for selling: funding other purchse Further information:

Photos:Pristine condition Roxanne Xerxes. Comes with Rega RB300 tonearm with optional Tungsten counterweight and brand new Ortofon 2M blue cartridge. A real reluctant sale. I'd rate condition  9/10. 

• By Spider27
      Item Condition: MINT Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: VIC 3030 State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Below 6 LPs are as New. I bought from Amazon and just had a one listen and put them back. 

Def Leppard - Hysteria (2 LPs, RRP $45.53), https://www.amazon.com.au/HYSTERIA-DEF-LEPPARD/dp/B07211BJ8D
      Nikki Nack - Tune Yards (RRP $41.56), https://www.amazon.com.au/NIKKI-NACK-TUNE-YARDS/dp/B00IUKPIZY
      Lucy Ward - I Dreamt I was a Bird (RRP $35.54), https://www.amazon.com.au/DREAMT-WAS-BIRD-UK/dp/B013L7AHN8/
      Courage My Love - Becoming (RRP $21.82), https://www.amazon.com.au/BECOMING-COURAGE-MY-LOVE/dp/B017KIRU7A/
      Dawn Richard - Redemption (RRP $36.14), https://www.amazon.com.au/REDEMPTION-DAWN-RICHARD/dp/B01MCS1Y00/
      Soren Juul - This Moment (RRP $29.97) https://www.amazon.com.au/THIS-MOMENT-SOREN-JUUL/dp/B01DQ5PKI2/

[BONUS]  Iceage - Plowing Into the Field of Love (2 LPs, RRP $38.52), https://www.amazon.com.au/PLOWING-INTO-FIELDS-ICEAGE/dp/B00MP0SZXC/
      I will include Iceage 2 LP set as BONUS. Condition is excellent but not New as above ones.   I had this for awhile but not listening so better go to someone who will enjoy listening them.  

Listed price includes shipping anywhere in AU.

Very Sorry. No Split.. I want to pack the lot in one go..

Thank you.

Photos:

• By MP0001
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Rowville State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash On Pickup Reason for selling: Further information:
       Jewel cases have minor scratches.
      CD's themselves are MINT. I purchased all of them brand new.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with no obi and no insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with no obi and no insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ