Kef centre channel reference speaker and four satellite speakers

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Wantirna 3152
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash,PayPal
Reason for selling: Nlr

Further information: 
 Set of surround speakers including Kef reference centre channel bywireable (very good sounding i compared it with many other speakers)and a set of four Kef satellite speaker(uniQ design same.as the centre channel)that.can be positioned horisontal vertical or even on the wall.Some.scraches and marks on all of them but working fine.Pick up prefered but i can pack and send at buyers risk and expense.
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200512_181619.jpg

20200512_181652.jpg

20200512_181705.jpg

20200512_181808.jpg

20200512_181821.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hilltop Rob
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Laidley State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: Not needed 12.4 mm thick.

18mm spigot.

To the best of my knowledge, this will fit pretty much all Rega P/RP/Planar turntables - 1/2/3/4/5/6/7 etc.

Excellent condition aside from a couple of superficial marks.

I've done my best to photograph them. The one near the spindle nearly goes all the way around. No idea how it got there, but it's not really noticeable.

Thanks for looking.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By seaninbrisbane
      Item Condition: New, never used, but with faint (manufacturing) marks Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kelvin Grovevin Grove, Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal, transfer, cash Reason for selling: Not required Further information: imported from USA - cost about $130 with shipping

Photos:

• By Famo
      Item Condition: Like new done 5 hours Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: pascoe vale south State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, eft, ash Reason for selling: back up cartridge Further information: Denon DL305MK2 has done just five hours. In as new condition as you can get complete with all original unopoened accessories but has the slightest and i mean slightest veer of the cantilever to the left see pic 3. That's how it came brand new from Denon.

Photos:

• By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Smp
      Item Condition: See further information Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: I have multiple copies of these albums Further information: (1) Court and Spark - 2017 German pressing of this 1974 album - Electra/Asylum. Gatefold cover. Played just o,nce. Condition is M/M. Purchased  new. 
                                            (2) For the Roses - 1972 US pressing of this 1972 album - Asylum. Gatefold cover. Condition is VG+/VG+ to M-.
                                            (3) Miles of Aisles - 1974 Australian pressing of this 1974 album - Asylum/WEA. Gatefold cover. Double album. Condition is VG+/VG+ to M-.
                                            (4) Shadows and Light - 1980 German pressing of this 1980 album - Electra/Asylum. Gatefold cover. Double album. Condition is VG+/VG+ to M-.

Six LPs in all.

All cleaned in my KLAudio Ultrasonic RCM KL200.

Photos: